ACCOUNT COMPLIANCE LOCKED

Discus and support ACCOUNT COMPLIANCE LOCKED in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; MY ACCOUNT OF 11 YEARS WAS HACKED OVER A MONTH AGO, XBOX RECOVERED MY ACCOUNT FOR ME AND TRANSFERRED MY DATA AND GAMES TO A NEW EMAIL. THE NEW EMAIL... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nixqcan, Nov 8, 2022.

1. nixqcan
    nixqcan Guest

MY ACCOUNT OF 11 YEARS WAS HACKED OVER A MONTH AGO, XBOX RECOVERED MY ACCOUNT FOR ME AND TRANSFERRED MY DATA AND GAMES TO A NEW EMAIL. THE NEW EMAIL WAS A MICROSOFT EMAIL. A DAY AFTER THE TRANSFER MY ACCOUNT WAS COMPLETELY LOCKED AFTER ME ADDING MY PHONE NUMBER AS 2FA ( SO I WOULDNT GET HACKED AGAIN ) IVE DONE THE FORM MANY TIMES, IVE TALKED TO 20 DIFFERENT XBOX REPS MANY MICROSOFT REPS AND NOONE HAS HELPED ME. I DIDNT EVEN USE THIS EMAIL PRIOR, I ONLY GAVE IT TO XBXO TO TRANSFER MY DATA OVER.

IVE PUT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS INTO THIS ACCOUNT. I MEAN IS THIS EVEN LEGAL FOR THEM TO TAKE MY ACCOUNT IVE PUT ALL THIS MONEY INTO WHEN I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING?????

TICKET NUMBER: [mod removed]

IM DESPERATE FOR HELP. BEEN WITHOUT MY ACCOUNT FOR MONTHS IVE LOST SO MUCH MONEY!!!

:)

nixqcan, Nov 8, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. Georges C. Win User

Account Locked - Compliance Lock

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Anthony, I'm sorry about what's happening to your account in the however this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data to assist you with unlocking your account.

I also see that you have already completed the form in the link below.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/account...

What you could try is contact Xbox support via the link below to see if they can help you.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
  4. PurifyFoods Win User

Account lock

Yes, what I see is it telling me my account is compliance locked.
  5. nixqcan Win User

can you please help me? i have a updated SIR11716893 . i still have gotten no help. this is a disaster. 11 years into this account thats still locked despite me waiting a month now and doing the form and providing all information asked of me
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hello nixqcan,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum.

However, in your isolated case, we would like to do some more research so that we can provide a more accurate resolution.

We will consult this to our internal support to escalate the issue.

Thank you for posting Xbox Community Forum.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. ACCOUNT COMPLIANCE LOCKED - Similar Threads - ACCOUNT COMPLIANCE LOCKED

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  4. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  5. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  6. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  7. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  8. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  9. How do I get my Microsoft Account back ? It was Compliance Lock

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Microsoft Account back ? It was Compliance Lock: I saw multiple threads here and videos about this issue. Microsoft said I violated their terms and condition, but I didn't. What can I do to get my account back? They are not responding to any of...
  10. Account is compliance locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is compliance locked: When logging in to any Microsoft service I receive the message: Your account has been locked We’ve detected some activity that violates our Microsoft Services Agreement and have locked your...