Account blocked

Discus and support Account blocked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My microsoft account was blocked 2 weeks ago. I send you forms but you do not answer. On your site it is said that the answer is given within 24 hours... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PaoloV002, Jul 11, 2018.

1. PaoloV002
    PaoloV002 Guest

Account blocked

My microsoft account was blocked 2 weeks ago. I send you forms but you do not answer. On your site it is said that the answer is given within 24 hours following the mail. It's been a week since I wait for an answer that normally takes 24h

:)

PaoloV002, Jul 11, 2018
  2. GIGGITY_G00
    GIGGITY_G00 Guest
    Xbox one GWG download problem

Account is not blocked on my xbox one only when try and buy something on xbox.com

GIGGITY_G00, Jul 11, 2018
  3. novasparker
    novasparker Guest
    Please help me - Being harassed on XBL

This should definitely be reported. Yes, you should take steps to protect yourself, like getting a new IP address and setting up a new user account, but report the activity to Microsoft. It will most likely result in a ban for this member, which he can set up a new account with a new name and IP, but maybe you can block him? If you find out how to block him, then you can just keep blocking every time they send you something. If hes just sending you messages just delete, report and ignore.

novasparker, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Wolfie McG
    Wolfie McG Guest

Account blocked

clCheck your account status at enforcement.xbox.com you may received a suspension

Wolfie McG, Jul 11, 2018
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Blocking account

Hey there GreBRaadslee.

Really sorry to hear about the frustrations with this. Because this is a billing issue, I'm afraid we aren't able to assist you here on the forums. When making purchases, be sure the region of your account and your physical locale are all the same. If you have
    any further questions on this, I recommend reaching back out to Phone/Chat support. Thanks a ton for your understanding.
  6. TANK MAN6301 Win User

Blocked account

THIS IS NOT GOOD I DO NOT LIVE IN PRISON I DO NOT H AVE TO HAVE THEM KEEPING
  7. onyxishere Win User

Blocked account

Really don't want to be rude here but you are just as much in the wrong as the other person. What you did was against the ToU and CoC of the xbox live service. Not only could you end up losing your gamertag but you may very well end up having your console
    banned as well.
  8. BRIOCHEWARIOS Win User

Blocked account

With all the respect that I have for you Juxt, I really believe humanity is going downhill at a faster rate than ever before.
  9. Juxtapose13 Win User

Blocked account

[quote user="EvilistOrphan"]

Are you a cop or judge ??? didnt think so so lay off all the you know it all talk couse its makeing you look like the total looser.....

[/quote]

No, but we're answering the original posters question. If they violate the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use that they agreed to when they created their account, the Xbox LIVE Enforcement team will likely ultimately discover this and take action.
Thema:

Account blocked

1. Account blocked - Similar Threads - Account blocked

2. Account still blocked after resetting password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account still blocked after resetting password: Hello, My account was blocked from too many failed login attempts even though I have not been trying to login. I have reset the password yet it still says it's blocked! How do I access my...
  3. Xbox email for account issues being blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox email for account issues being blocked: Hello so basically my xbox account was under my mothers email because I was a child when it was created however I have attempted to change it to my own email / main email however her email has...
  4. my account blocked for many passwords attempt

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account blocked for many passwords attempt: I used to have 2fa for my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***@___.___ e618cf79-f610-4057-959c-fa32fb66f3a4
  5. Suspended/Blocked Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended/Blocked Xbox Account: So Back on the first of November I've received an email from Microsoft Support about my xbox account and I was not expecting them into inform me that the old xbox account including all of my games...
  6. account blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    account blocked: I made an account a long time ago not this account this is another one to use for gaming ( sea of thieves on pc) i dont have the same number or email to verify and i dont know the security...
  7. Block Email Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Block Email Account: Hi, I have recently been having trouble signing into my email account that’s linked to my 11 year old xbox account. Microsoft thought there was “unusual activity”. It tells me to fill out recovery...
  8. Blocked out of my own account won’t give me access back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocked out of my own account won’t give me access back.: Microsoft sent me an email apparently someone has tried to get into my account. They have now blocked my account accross all platforms. I’ve tried filling the form out as I’ve had my account a...
  9. I have a blocked account sign in and filled out the form and cannot get my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a blocked account sign in and filled out the form and cannot get my account back.: I recently got a new laptop and tried to sign into my account that I have used for years now. Have an active Xbox account on and pay for a monthly subscription for. And I have filled out there...
  10. My account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** got blocked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** got blocked...: Would I be able to get it unblocked 3160ede8-d491-4fa3-9a39-a2bc0290332d