Account being temporarily suspended

Discus and support Account being temporarily suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my account has been suspended for a couple weeks because someone keept sending junk spams to my email, so i submitted multiple forms and talked to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 泽维尔‘’’, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Account being temporarily suspended

So my account has been suspended for a couple weeks because someone keept sending junk spams to my email, so i submitted multiple forms and talked to multiple clients about this, May L,Raph DP, and Lorraine D, and i just got a case review number 1461857136
    and im wondering why is it taking so long for me to get my account back

:)

泽维尔‘’’, Feb 20, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

This is a MS account suspension and not an Xbox profile suspension.

You should have received an email from these representatives that you contacted and you should be able to contact them back inquiring about what is going on.

If not you may want to contact that department back by the means that you originally contacted them.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

You are at the wrong place for any help about ban cause we dont have access to their services.

All you have to do its to check your case review
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Regards,
  4. JUST DO IT415 Win User

If it's only temporary ban, then I would wait it out and protect your account. Good luck!
  5. slackadelic Win User

xbox app

They have temporarily suspended custom gamer pics for the time being.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Account temporarily suspended

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Account being temporarily suspended - Similar Threads - Account being temporarily

2. My cc is being charged without my authorization. I do not have a xbox account. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My cc is being charged without my authorization. I do not have a xbox account. Help: My bank account is being charged for xbox and I have no account nor have I authorized anyone. 96855264-33f8-431e-a9c7-652701956500
  3. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  4. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  5. My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...: My account is just being annoying and I can’t even find the subscription on the store (Fortnite crew) 40eb0b9e-66cc-48b9-92ea-719b3846dcea
  6. Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...: I completed the Minecraft post-migration process just prior to the December 18, 2023 deadline. This was supposed to give me a free copy of Minecraft. I also accidentally bought the game for this...
  7. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  8. Xbox email for account issues being blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox email for account issues being blocked: Hello so basically my xbox account was under my mothers email because I was a child when it was created however I have attempted to change it to my own email / main email however her email has...
  9. Why am I not being refunded after my account was hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I not being refunded after my account was hacked?: In the middle of the night about a month ago, someone random “joined my family.” I 1. did not know I automatically had a family account 2. did not know the person who joined my Microsoft family....
  10. Why can't I contact an actual microsoft employee about my account being hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I contact an actual microsoft employee about my account being hacked.: It's in the title. Why can't I contact a real Microsoft employee about my account being hacked. I have entire proof of my Microsoft account being hacked all the way back in November. I got proof...