Account bans and ideas for them to be improved.

Discus and support Account bans and ideas for them to be improved. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I believe if a profile deserves to get banned at least give them a notice if they do not change thier ways they will get banned. If they are banned... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BiologicalElite, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Account bans and ideas for them to be improved.

I believe if a profile deserves to get banned at least give them a notice if they do not change thier ways they will get banned. If they are banned they should just be permanently downgraded to silver membership. Not from xbox live. So that way they can
    inform their friends of a profile change easier, be able to read their messages, and download their profiles to xbox one since it cant read flash drives. And if someone disagrees with the terms of use you should be able to disagree and still play xbox live
    not be forced to accept it to play online. Who else agrees? If you have more ideas post a reply. Please no hate replies. That would make you no better than Hitler.

:)

BiologicalElite, Jan 5, 2014
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, Jan 5, 2014
  3. krakken03
    krakken03 Guest
    Acct Banned - questions

Yeah, if his account got banned, there is probably a good reason, unfortunately. This isn't an official Microsoft site, but if you call them, they should be able to help you. Hopefully it's a temporary ban and not a permanent ban. You can also call 1-800-4MY-XBOX. I hope this helps!

krakken03, Jan 5, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

You do get a warning, its called the terms of use and code of conduct.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 5, 2014
  5. [quote user="BiologicalElite"] Please no hate replies. That would make you no better than Hitler.[/quote]

Wow.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 5, 2014
  6. [quote user="BiologicalElite"]I believe if a profile deserves to get banned at least give them a notice if they do not change thier ways they will get banned. If they are banned they should just be permanently downgraded to silver membership. Not from xbox
    live. So that way they can inform their friends of a profile change easier, be able to read their messages, and download their profiles to xbox one since it cant read flash drives. And if someone disagrees with the terms of use you should be able to disagree
    and still play xbox live not be forced to accept it to play online. Who else agrees? If you have more ideas post a reply. Please no hate replies. That would make you no better than Hitler.

[/quote]

I assume with the very recent account and Gamerscore of less than 300 you are on a new account after being banned?

CAPTAIN BUMFISH, Jan 5, 2014
  7. NEWB 720
    NEWB 720 Guest
    [quote user="BiologicalElite"] If they are banned they should just be permanently downgraded to silver membership. Not from xbox live. So that way they can inform their friends of a profile change easier, be able to read their messages, and download their
    profiles to xbox one since it cant read flash drives. And if someone disagrees with the terms of use you should be able to disagree and still play xbox live not be forced to accept it to play online. Who else agrees?

[/quote]

We are in complete disagreement. If you make a new profile then you are BAN DODGING.

You may disagree with the policies this is why you should READ BEFORE YOU AGREE to anything.

If you are permanently banned then you should be forbidden access. If you do not agree to the terms then you should be forbidden access. If you want to play with your "friends" then you should agree to and abide by the terms.

Without bans there would be no incentive for players to play and communicate in a proper manner.

NEWB 720, Jan 6, 2014
  8. skys7
    skys7 Guest

No.

Cheaters should get a perma ban right away, no first warning is needed IMO.

skys7, Jan 6, 2014
  9. Cheaters, ban, end of story.

Modders, ban, end of story.

Un-acceptable bio/on-line behaviour, temporary ban, term dependant on offence

-

I robbed at bank so please just send me a letter to explain why I should not do it again, lol

-

-

And somehow I get the feeling that the Op has been banned and has had to start all over again with a new profile!

Paraffin Alien, Oct 31, 2018
  10. skys7 Win User

No.

Cheaters should get a perma ban right away, no first warning is needed IMO.
  11. THEOWENKILLER Win User

[quote user="BiologicalElite"] Please no hate replies. That would make you no better than Hitler.[/quote]

Wow.
  12. x24hrs2livex Win User

You do get a warning, its called the terms of use and code of conduct.
  13. Paraffin Alien Win User

Cheaters, ban, end of story.

Modders, ban, end of story.

Un-acceptable bio/on-line behaviour, temporary ban, term dependant on offence

-

I robbed at bank so please just send me a letter to explain why I should not do it again, lol

-

-

And somehow I get the feeling that the Op has been banned and has had to start all over again with a new profile!
  14. NEWB 720 Win User

[quote user="BiologicalElite"] If they are banned they should just be permanently downgraded to silver membership. Not from xbox live. So that way they can inform their friends of a profile change easier, be able to read their messages, and download their
    profiles to xbox one since it cant read flash drives. And if someone disagrees with the terms of use you should be able to disagree and still play xbox live not be forced to accept it to play online. Who else agrees?

[/quote]

We are in complete disagreement. If you make a new profile then you are BAN DODGING.

You may disagree with the policies this is why you should READ BEFORE YOU AGREE to anything.

If you are permanently banned then you should be forbidden access. If you do not agree to the terms then you should be forbidden access. If you want to play with your "friends" then you should agree to and abide by the terms.

Without bans there would be no incentive for players to play and communicate in a proper manner.
Thema:

1. Account bans and ideas for them to be improved. - Similar Threads - Account bans ideas

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  4. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  5. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  6. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  7. Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban: Hello I would like to know if I sign into my Xbox account with my vpn activated could I get banned since it shows me in a different region also I have another question can I create an account with...
  8. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  9. My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea...: I haven't even used my Xbox for a while now. I started using it again just a few weeks ago and started with literally only playing Single Player games. Including TWD series, Fallout, and Elder...
  10. My account was randomly banned and I have no idea if it was a shadow ban or if someone else...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was randomly banned and I have no idea if it was a shadow ban or if someone else...: I powered on my Xbox and when I tried to sign in, I got an enforcement notification that my account has been suspended and when I checked the suspension, it said indefinite. I was literally using...