Account banned

Discus and support Account banned in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Last night i was permanently suspended due to an LFG i made and im really curious as to why it got terminated… is there anyway to getting it back? i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ifcy, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Ifcy
    Ifcy Guest

Account banned

Last night i was permanently suspended due to an LFG i made and im really curious as to why it got terminated… is there anyway to getting it back? i made an appeal but dont feel to good with it recovering my account

:)

2. {Parity} Win User

Bans

There are different kinds of bans an account ban and a console ban. The account ban which a communication ban is will follow your account it is not tied to the console so yes it would follow you to the One.
  3. denis97g Win User

New setup

Hi! if it's a console ban, the account is not affected by the ban. If it's an account ban, you'll have to open a new account.
  4. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  5. Talax Lives Win User

Console banned but we're still paying?!

no their accounts are not account banned.

As you say they arealso banned on the forums if their account is banned. For them to post on any forum including "my xbox account was suspended", they need to create a new account, and refer to the banned gamertag in their post.

so in this case, their gamertags are not banned, because they can use their gamertags here.
  6. Bartford Win User

Console ban question 2

ok thanks, and also if that account ban results in a console ban, that account will be banned everywhere but the console ban will only be on that specific console not any others even if they have the banned account on it since the console bans result from violations made on that specific console, correct?
Thema:

Account banned

1. Account banned - Similar Threads - Account banned

2. My xbox account has been permanently banned for no reason and I want to get it back as it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account has been permanently banned for no reason and I want to get it back as it...: My xbox account has been banned for no reason, since 10/04/22 and I want my account back. I have never cheated and never once done anything that could get my account banned as my account means too...
  3. my account was banned is there a way i could get to re appeal the ban after they denied the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account was banned is there a way i could get to re appeal the ban after they denied the...: my account was permantly banned for a screenshot i sent to someone which i instantly regretted because of the punishment i recieved if there was a way i could get it back i would but as of right...
  4. My xbox live account got banned, I have no idea why and I never saw an email saying why I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account got banned, I have no idea why and I never saw an email saying why I...: I only need to know why my account was banned. I was online one day, went to bed and got up the next day and went to play some more, but I couldn't sign in to my account on the xbox. Online...
  5. xbox account permanently banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox account permanently banned for no reason: i got on my xbox account today like i always do, and i get a permanent suspension for no reason. contacted support and got no help, and sent in an appeal. i’ve spent time and a lot of money on my...
  6. Why does this say I can't look at it but my account is banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does this say I can't look at it but my account is banned?: Why is my account banned when it can't even show me why? [img] b55992f7-9bad-46f0-bd1e-2fa62d5c90a6
  7. My account has been banned and I know I did something very bad but can I at least get a 2...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been banned and I know I did something very bad but can I at least get a 2...: So I know I was account phishing and its very bad but I swear on my life I won't ever do it again and I just want my account back. So I was doing something that someone had done to me as like a...
  8. I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason: I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason that microsoft fails to give me i was banned today 1/27/2023 at 8:31 pm which i was not even on my xbox i...
  9. Account was banned for no apparent reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was banned for no apparent reason: Hello,I need help for some reason my account was banned,I have not violated any guidelines nor have I been reported by another xbox ,player,please help and thank you...
  10. How Can I get my banned account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Can I get my banned account back?: I’ve been recently banned and i wasn’t sure why so i submitted an appeal for a reason i thought it could’ve been but it wasn’t so i feel like i need another appeal but how can I go about this....