Account banned until 12-31-9999

Discus and support Account banned until 12-31-9999 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing black ops 2 an this guy started talking trash to me, and i said be quiet and he said he'll get my account banned forever. so I left and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Army Glover, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Army Glover
    Army Glover Guest

I was playing black ops 2 an this guy started talking trash to me, and i said be quiet and he said he'll get my account banned forever. so I left and 10 minutes later my acount got banned!

The guys gamertag is "[Mod Removed]" please help me!!

My gamertag is "Swift Stylee" with 2 e's.

:)

Army Glover, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Lost MSP Points

I had an account that was banned until 12/31/9999 (ZeeUnicornKilla). So i made a new account but my banned account still had 820 MSP. Is there any way to transfer the points?

Emotional Socks, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest
    Banned Account Until 12/31/9999

Sounds like you have a hard time following the rules you agreed to. The XBL PET do not permanently ban an account for just a few name changes, it actually takes quite abit before they take that action. So it seems that all those other name changes
    you didn't learn what is and is not allowed in a gamer tag. If the content didn't violate the Code of Conduct then you wouldn't have been given a FNC.

Once an account is permanently banned from XBL everything (as mentioned above) is FORFEIT. If you want any of the content from that account on your new account you will have to re-purchase it.

Your account is your responsibility at ALL times. So when your friend had your account whatever he did on it, YOU would be responsible for it. Seems to me like you need to take this up with your friend if you want to be reimbursed for your content.

Temhotabot, Jan 5, 2014
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

calling out tags in the forum is not allowed nobody but the PET can ban you but after looking at your profile and your avatar's dark blue almost purple skin I can see you were banned for account tampering. that skin color is ONLY available by modding your
    account you can post in the suspension here:
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    but they will just tell you it was banned for what I said sorry.

davemcfly85, Jan 5, 2014
  5. VernierSlake Win User

How Do I Get Unbanned From Xbox Live?

When you sign into the account on your console it'll tell you how long your ban is for. If it says you're banned until 12/31/9999 then that's a permaban.
  6. Temhotabot Win User

Sounds like you have a hard time following the rules you agreed to. The XBL PET do not permanently ban an account for just a few name changes, it actually takes quite abit before they take that action. So it seems that all those other name changes
    you didn't learn what is and is not allowed in a gamer tag. If the content didn't violate the Code of Conduct then you wouldn't have been given a FNC.

Once an account is permanently banned from XBL everything (as mentioned above) is FORFEIT. If you want any of the content from that account on your new account you will have to re-purchase it.

Your account is your responsibility at ALL times. So when your friend had your account whatever he did on it, YOU would be responsible for it. Seems to me like you need to take this up with your friend if you want to be reimbursed for your content.

7. Smwutches Win User

Wrong forum -

Also, it's also against the Code of Conduct to lend out your account. And per the terms of conditions, you are responsible for everything that happens to your account.
  8. davemcfly85 Win User

calling out tags in the forum is not allowed nobody but the PET can ban you but after looking at your profile and your avatar's dark blue almost purple skin I can see you were banned for account tampering. that skin color is ONLY available by modding your
    account you can post in the suspension here:
    but they will just tell you it was banned for what I said sorry.
  9. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

I'd like to mention that you will not get any Microsoft Points that you may have had on your account and neither will you get any points to re-purchase any DLC that you may have had.

When you get your account banned, you lose everything- gamerscore, Microsoft Points and any DLC that you purchased. You are liable for any loses that you have because you broke the Code and Conduct.

Have a nice day.
Thema:

1. Account banned until 12-31-9999 - Similar Threads - Account banned until

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  4. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  5. Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban: Hello I would like to know if I sign into my Xbox account with my vpn activated could I get banned since it shows me in a different region also I have another question can I create an account with...
  6. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  7. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  8. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  9. Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...: So Xbox live has a offer when buying ultimate a 14 day trial well my not so smart brother kept using the 14 day trial on like 3 of my accounts my question is that will it trigger a console ban of...
  10. So I needed help to sign in into my Xbox account until I just now realized it was a banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I needed help to sign in into my Xbox account until I just now realized it was a banned...: I just want to sign into my Xbox account & play my Xbox one is that too much ask Microsoft?! 17b27643-a129-4946-9c8c-4cb85c329d36