Account banned until 12-31-9999

Discus and support Account banned until 12-31-9999 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing black ops 2 an this guy started talking trash to me, and i said be quiet and he said he'll get my account banned forever. so I left and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Army Glover, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Army Glover
    Army Glover Guest

I was playing black ops 2 an this guy started talking trash to me, and i said be quiet and he said he'll get my account banned forever. so I left and 10 minutes later my acount got banned!

The guys gamertag is "[Mod Removed]" please help me!!

My gamertag is "Swift Stylee" with 2 e's.

:)

Army Glover, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Lost MSP Points

I had an account that was banned until 12/31/9999 (ZeeUnicornKilla). So i made a new account but my banned account still had 820 MSP. Is there any way to transfer the points?

Emotional Socks, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest
    Banned Account Until 12/31/9999

Sounds like you have a hard time following the rules you agreed to. The XBL PET do not permanently ban an account for just a few name changes, it actually takes quite abit before they take that action. So it seems that all those other name changes
    you didn't learn what is and is not allowed in a gamer tag. If the content didn't violate the Code of Conduct then you wouldn't have been given a FNC.

Once an account is permanently banned from XBL everything (as mentioned above) is FORFEIT. If you want any of the content from that account on your new account you will have to re-purchase it.

Your account is your responsibility at ALL times. So when your friend had your account whatever he did on it, YOU would be responsible for it. Seems to me like you need to take this up with your friend if you want to be reimbursed for your content.

Temhotabot, Jan 5, 2014
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

calling out tags in the forum is not allowed nobody but the PET can ban you but after looking at your profile and your avatar's dark blue almost purple skin I can see you were banned for account tampering. that skin color is ONLY available by modding your
    account you can post in the suspension here:
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    but they will just tell you it was banned for what I said sorry.

davemcfly85, Jan 5, 2014
  5. VernierSlake Win User

How Do I Get Unbanned From Xbox Live?

When you sign into the account on your console it'll tell you how long your ban is for. If it says you're banned until 12/31/9999 then that's a permaban.
  6. dforrer Win User

theft

please help my account got suspended until 31/12/9999

for account theft??
  7. Temhotabot Win User

Sounds like you have a hard time following the rules you agreed to. The XBL PET do not permanently ban an account for just a few name changes, it actually takes quite abit before they take that action. So it seems that all those other name changes
    you didn't learn what is and is not allowed in a gamer tag. If the content didn't violate the Code of Conduct then you wouldn't have been given a FNC.

Once an account is permanently banned from XBL everything (as mentioned above) is FORFEIT. If you want any of the content from that account on your new account you will have to re-purchase it.

Your account is your responsibility at ALL times. So when your friend had your account whatever he did on it, YOU would be responsible for it. Seems to me like you need to take this up with your friend if you want to be reimbursed for your content.

8. Smwutches Win User

Wrong forum -

Also, it's also against the Code of Conduct to lend out your account. And per the terms of conditions, you are responsible for everything that happens to your account.
  9. davemcfly85 Win User

calling out tags in the forum is not allowed nobody but the PET can ban you but after looking at your profile and your avatar's dark blue almost purple skin I can see you were banned for account tampering. that skin color is ONLY available by modding your
    account you can post in the suspension here:
    but they will just tell you it was banned for what I said sorry.
Thema:

1. Account banned until 12-31-9999 - Similar Threads - Account banned until

2. My account is banned until 07/27/2050 Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    My account is banned until 07/27/2050 Forza Horizon 4: Hello I wanted to solve the ban problem. I know the reason for the ban was my brother who used something to modify the save game while I was away from home. When I realized that the save game was...
  3. my xbox live account was banned until 9999 for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox live account was banned until 9999 for no reason: hello born in 2013 my account was banned for no reason when I go to see the reasons on my profile there is none and I have a lot of content paid on this account I would like to resume on my xbox...
  4. Why did my account, Nugget Rabid, get communications banned until March, 24th?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my account, Nugget Rabid, get communications banned until March, 24th?: My account, , got communications banned and if there is any way this can be fixed, then please do so because I do not recall any inappropriate communications yesterday, March 16th....
  5. I got banned until january 7th 2018 on all my xbox accounts on playing multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned until january 7th 2018 on all my xbox accounts on playing multiplayer games: hello, I got banned on all my accounts on playing multiplayer games until January 7th 2018 for harrasement. The first time I got banned it was for 1 week but this is the second time and it is...
  6. Account banned for no reason until 31/12/9999 !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account banned for no reason until 31/12/9999 !: I want to know the exact reason why my old xbox account was suspended, knowing that I did not do anything wrong and that I had a lot of gaming careers in it, so pray for the reactivated or give me...
  7. xbox live account banned until 12/30/9999 and lost all of digital games. My account was ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live account banned until 12/30/9999 and lost all of digital games. My account was ...: Please help me unban my account for 5000 years i really had a lot of progress on it and hours, and dont forget money. They could atleast transfer some of my account info. I did nothing and I'm...
  8. My account was hacked and banned until 9999

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hacked and banned until 9999: On my gaming twitter, i had my gamertag in my bio. I had an argument over twitter then he said "your account is going down" then a minute later it signs me out and says I can no longer access that...
  9. my xbox account was banned untill 12/31/9999

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox account was banned untill 12/31/9999: please help me get my xbox 360 ACCOUNT BACK MY GAMERTAG WAS "CREATING IDEA" PLZ HELP ME GET MY ACCOUNT BACK 7e8a760b-68e0-467a-b38e-1abca4076712
  10. Appeal for banned account until 12/30/9999

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appeal for banned account until 12/30/9999: My account, NxG Reck, was banned until 12/30/9999 for modding the tenure with a third party app. I wasn't the one to mod it and it was my friend when I gave him my account. I never wanted to mod...