Account banned for no reason until 31/12/9999 !

Discus and support Account banned for no reason until 31/12/9999 ! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to know the exact reason why my old xbox account was suspended, knowing that I did not do anything wrong and that I had a lot of gaming careers... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rafiailias, Apr 7, 2018.

1. rafiailias
    rafiailias Guest

I want to know the exact reason why my old xbox account was suspended, knowing that I did not do anything wrong and that I had a lot of gaming careers in it, so pray for the reactivated or give me the exact reason, otherwise you
    refunded me I had 1000 euro on account

My gt : ILyas Rafia

:)

rafiailias, Apr 7, 2018
  2. Console Ban

My console has been banned until 12/31/9999 for an unknown reason, my gamertag is Spaghetti Man18, what do I do?

LaudablePond134, Apr 7, 2018
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    IceStorm III, Apr 7, 2018
  4. Account banned for no reason until 31/12/9999 !

The only people that can help you with an account suspension even a permanent one like yours would be the xbox enforcement team and the ONLY way to contact them would be through their website enforcement.xbox.com.

They do not follow these forums nor do they follow the chat area.

steeledwand7664, Apr 7, 2018
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

The only people that can help you with an account suspension even a permanent one like yours would be the xbox enforcement team and the ONLY way to contact them would be through their website enforcement.xbox.com.

They do not follow these forums nor do they follow the chat area.
  6. VernierSlake Win User

How Do I Get Unbanned From Xbox Live?

When you sign into the account on your console it'll tell you how long your ban is for. If it says you're banned until 12/31/9999 then that's a permaban.
  7. Bluntman1138 Win User

My account was banned until 12/31/9999 for no reason

Well, just at a glance, that account has a modded avatar. That is a perma-ban offense since it is against the ToS. You wont be getting that account back.
  8. IceStorm III Win User

9. PhDPeddler Win User

[quote user="IceStorm III"]

[/quote]

This is correct. You will need to take this issue up with the XBLPET. I am going to lock this thread because nobody here can answer your question. Be good and game on.
Thema:

1. Account banned for no reason until 31/12/9999 ! - Similar Threads - Account banned reason

2. My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 0b152aff-628f-418e-9865-db34f9798529
  3. Was banned on my main xbox account for reason “no detail”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Was banned on my main xbox account for reason “no detail”: I was recently Permanently banned on my near 10yr old account (made 25th dec 2013) because of “account” and for the reason “no details” when i appealed to keep my account it was nearly instantly...
  4. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  5. My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I...: My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I can’t access my account as my account was hacked now I’m getting the back fall can anyone help...
  6. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason: Hello. I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake. I have spent a lot of money in my account during the past years, and have...
  7. My Xbox Account is banned for no reason?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Account is banned for no reason?: My Xbox Account is banned for no reason, I Haven't played in years and never did anything wrong? Says my account has no strikes or previous strikes either but I'm a banned user and can;t appeal or...
  8. What do you do if you're account got banned for no reason and they haven't really told u...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do you do if you're account got banned for no reason and they haven't really told u...: My friends account got banned for no reason hes had no strikes he doesn't cuss or say anything bad on xbox, then one day he just got banned they didn't tell him why or tell him how long it was...
  9. Account permanently banned for no reason at all causing me to lose all games, purchases,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account permanently banned for no reason at all causing me to lose all games, purchases,...: Thank you microsoft for permanently banning my account for no apparent reason (gave no details, and instantly denied my appeal) causing me to lose all my games and purchases simply because...
  10. My Xbox Account is banned for no reason? please read

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account is banned for no reason? please read: My Xbox Account is banned for no reason, I Haven't played in years and never did anything wrong? Says my account has no strikes or previous strikes either but I'm a banned user and can;t appeal or...