Account Banned For No Reason? (As far as i can tell)

Discus and support Account Banned For No Reason? (As far as i can tell) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Let my sibling play for a bit, i come back and im comms banned! Combed through messages, nothing note worthy except messages to close friends, he... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CrazyK1107, Nov 20, 2022.

1. CrazyK1107
    CrazyK1107 Guest

Let my sibling play for a bit, i come back and im comms banned! Combed through messages, nothing note worthy except messages to close friends, he insists that he did nothing. Maybe a false ban? Or is he lying to me?

:)

CrazyK1107, Nov 20, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this CrazyK1107

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/ there you can view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.

If you want to know how to submit a case review, you can use this link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

Just to let you know, enforcement actions are not always issued based in your latest activity.
  3. Xx M4R1T0 xX Win User

Locked: console ban

Hey Vernier this is for you:

1- i don't have a modded console;

2- i don't play pirated games;

3- i don't use cheats,

4- i always bought my stuff legitly on the markerplace;

5- i never tryed get information about other accounts;

so can you tell me what did i so wrong for get a console ban?

I think you can not.You can tell me that are another reasons, but then i ask:

What reasons? Does that reasons give you console ban or suspended or ban account?

Cause i had a console banned not a suspended or banned account..

Thank you.
  4. PaulBinder Win User

Your account has temporary been banned

in that case, if you don't know the reason of the ban, it is worth posting to the link I provided above. they can tell you the reason for your console ban.
  5. Big Daddy HATE Win User

Can not upload anything to YouTube from Xbox one

This is happening to me too, no problems with my Yt account as far as i can tell, uploaded a few days ago eveything was fine, now for some reason its telling me an error has occurred.
  6. voteDC Win User

Console banned over nothing?

Microsoft can tell on what consoles an account has been used, so recovering your family or friends accounts is very unlikely to have been the cause as they would have been able to tell that was a regular event.

-

Did you ask on the console ban board for a reason or did you just assume that your reason would be the most common one?

forums.xbox.com/.../2366.aspx

-

There are many reasons a console can be banned, unauthorised account recovery is just one of them.
Thema:

1. Account Banned For No Reason? (As far as i can tell) - Similar Threads - Account Banned Reason

2. My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 0b152aff-628f-418e-9865-db34f9798529
  3. Was banned on my main xbox account for reason “no detail”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Was banned on my main xbox account for reason “no detail”: I was recently Permanently banned on my near 10yr old account (made 25th dec 2013) because of “account” and for the reason “no details” when i appealed to keep my account it was nearly instantly...
  4. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  5. My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I...: My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I can’t access my account as my account was hacked now I’m getting the back fall can anyone help...
  6. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason: Hello. I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake. I have spent a lot of money in my account during the past years, and have...
  7. My Xbox Account is banned for no reason?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Account is banned for no reason?: My Xbox Account is banned for no reason, I Haven't played in years and never did anything wrong? Says my account has no strikes or previous strikes either but I'm a banned user and can;t appeal or...
  8. What do you do if you're account got banned for no reason and they haven't really told u...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do you do if you're account got banned for no reason and they haven't really told u...: My friends account got banned for no reason hes had no strikes he doesn't cuss or say anything bad on xbox, then one day he just got banned they didn't tell him why or tell him how long it was...
  9. Account permanently banned for no reason at all causing me to lose all games, purchases,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account permanently banned for no reason at all causing me to lose all games, purchases,...: Thank you microsoft for permanently banning my account for no apparent reason (gave no details, and instantly denied my appeal) causing me to lose all my games and purchases simply because...
  10. My Xbox Account is banned for no reason? please read

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account is banned for no reason? please read: My Xbox Account is banned for no reason, I Haven't played in years and never did anything wrong? Says my account has no strikes or previous strikes either but I'm a banned user and can;t appeal or...