Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait...

Discus and support Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; You just have to wait it out unfortunately, guys who have been waiting longer than 7 days when you got the ban, not sure what’s going on there... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jedyxau, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Jedyxau
    Jedyxau Guest

Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait...

You just have to wait it out unfortunately, guys who have been waiting longer than 7 days when you got the ban, not sure what’s going on there

:)

Jedyxau, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait it out unfortunately.

Hi Jedyxau! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

That's correct, some cases are like this, not all, if the information doesn't appear in the enforcement site, best it's to wait for it to update or check the account access often
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

I would like to post on enforcement but can't.

sorry to say if you got a perm ban for too many communication suspensions they ran out of chances for you. after multiple suspensions they just feel you are not allowed on the service anymore, thus the perm ban there is no appeal for perm bans you will
    just have to start over and refrain from what you did to get those communication suspensions on the new account, good luck.
  4. ngocphi Win User

I just wanted a 24 hour Lift on my suspension

You are going to have to wait till the suspension ends

If you are perm ban then no you forfeited your download rights and your account
  5. HotChipJuice Win User

Banned Account

After a whole week with no communication my account is back. Guess you do just gotta wait.
  6. TheXboxComedian Win User

My other account got perm suspended for a big mistake, please read

wait what? they can unban a perm banned? i did not know that, join back
Thema:

1. Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait... - Similar Threads - Account week waiting

2. I changed my gamertag on a different account about 2 weeks ago as i wanted to put it on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag on a different account about 2 weeks ago as i wanted to put it on my...: Some people said it can take up to 45 days for a gamertag to be able to be taken again once changed, I just hope my gamertag isn't gone forever someone please help me. Thankyou....
  3. My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.: [img] I am a 39-year-old gamer. I bought a new Xbox Series X on December 17, 2023. After getting XSX, I played Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare (Xbox360) and Advanced Warfare (Xbox360) multiplayer...
  4. I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account: I've done restarts, Hard reboots, troubleshooted my router, check the xbox status page, factory reset, everything and I still can't sign in to my account, I removed my account and tried to add it...
  5. Account recovery form fails for 3 weeks now. Have I lost my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery form fails for 3 weeks now. Have I lost my account?: I already got a congratulations your account is verified but when I went to change password I accidentally swipped off the screen on my phone and unfortunately when I went back in to change again...
  6. I bought a game two weeks ago and it STILL doesn't appear on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game two weeks ago and it STILL doesn't appear on my account: I bought HITMAN World of Assassination and its Deluxe Pack a couple of weeks ago and when I finally have time to try and download it, I find out it's not in my account. I can clearly see the...
  7. Last week my account seems to have been changed.all games, friends, gamer score, gone It's...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Last week my account seems to have been changed.all games, friends, gamer score, gone It's...: Last week lost all the content of my Xbox no digital access, no friends list, no gamer score, no clubs, and no Games with Gold subscription. A friend pulled up my profile on his xbox and could see...
  8. Account has been locked for 2 weeks, requested to unlock a week and a half ago. How much...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account has been locked for 2 weeks, requested to unlock a week and a half ago. How much...: My question is in the title. It's been 2 weeks since my account got locked because my ex requested to remove her account from being connected to mine. It apparently violated the terms of use and...
  9. My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account: I don't have the email anymore and I also don't know the information for the account I only know the first name and last name and the 1 email address and gamertag and Xbox live id...
  10. My account was recently hacked and i didnt notice until a week later...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was recently hacked and i didnt notice until a week later...: Recently, Feb 11th a hacker gained access to my email account, removed all of my security routines. I just discovered this last night (Feb20th) as I don't have time to play Xbox as much as I did....