Account and support issues.

Discus and support Account and support issues. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; First of all I want to say microsoft support has been the worst experience I've ever had and I wish absolutely nobody has to go what I went through... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Oskar Pérez Hernández, Oct 18, 2022.

1. Account and support issues.

First of all I want to say microsoft support has been the worst experience I've ever had and I wish absolutely nobody has to go what I went through again.

My account got hacked due to a security issue that was entirely not my fault, why you ask? because the hacker bypassed the authenticator app that only sits on my phone. Though obviously the support is not gonna admit to it and still make me suffer the consequences. Nobody in support has told me how that happened.

I've been since the 10th of september trying to get my account back. After so many cases, it was brought to me an email saying that my account had indeed unusual activity but since the account details had been changed they couldn't do anything and they had to permanently suspend my account. Something that I see very precipitated since every hacker the first thing that does is change the account info.

After that, I was told to ask the escalation team to unsuspend the account and give it back to me, but this would be the last decision made so I had to be very specific and do as much as I can.

Though what I didnt expect is the so called escalation team didn't care at all about the issue and after 7 days of waiting for a response what they sent is an email I had already received telling me the exact same thing they told me when I got the mail saying my account was suspended. The exact same email, they probably didn't even review the account they just sent that to appear they did something. After that I emailed back saying I already had that response given and that it didn't make sense because I was trying to fix the issue regarding the suspension and they just, suspended it again apparently?

What response did I get? after 9 days of that email?

The exact same message. Again. They are clearly not looking at my emails and keep sending me the exact same response for a serious issue, though they dont take it seriously.

I don't expect to get the account back after this, what I want is to tell people how bad this support has been for me. Absolutely terrible experience.

Hell! even the ACCOUNT in posting this issue in, is the SAME account that got hacked! It even has the email that "doesn't exist". though I can't change the details because I have to log back in.

Oh and don't even try to send me the links to the "privacy team support" "account recovery form" "security team support" "reset your password" I've tried them all. Trust me.

Also im placing this in gaming and xbox because there is no category for this??????

:)

Oskar Pérez Hernández, Oct 18, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Oskar

Sorry to hear that your account has been compromised, unfortunately if you're not able to recover the account using the methods provided in this article:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

There is nothing that Microsoft can do, because they are not able to change or modify account details due to privacy and security policies.

I know that this can be frustrating, but in these situations the help is limited
    You can check a similar thread here:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/feedback/fo...
  3. v Defendor v Win User

Serious issue with support/account

4. op7imusPrIme92 Win User

nope im afraid its pretty much a waiting game my account was hacked august 19th 2011 and am well over 2 month period

all they tell me is that its a waiting game aparently mine is special cause the hacker changed the region

sometimes i feel support will feed you with any false info to get you off the line
  5. Miss Portia Win User

Okay, we'll follow up with that thread - I'm going to lock this one. :)
  6. op7imusPrIme92 Win User

when i was with ps3 i just phoned up they verifyed my identity by full debit card details as that is truly unique and i got my account back later that day

its a shame xbox cant quickly recover your account its because of this migrate account system hackers do they do it because it basically wipes your account from the region it was tied to i hear as they told me if ask me they should scrap account migration
    altogether and make it pernament when you sign up
Thema:

1. Account and support issues. - Similar Threads - Account support issues

2. My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?: My account has just been hacked about an hour ago. I've been searching everywhere on where to contact support. My email has been changed, my minecraft username has been changed, secruity questions...
  3. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  4. Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?: I have contacted Microsoft support and no one has been able to help me get into my account. Everytime I do the account recover or reinstatement it sais that information is wrong . I made the...
  5. Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.: I bought minecraft back in 2010 when it was in beta. At that time, I had a login and a password. There was an email address attached to the account, but it wasn't part of the login. I play on and...
  6. My account’s card on file was used to repurchase Xbox live for a different account, support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account’s card on file was used to repurchase Xbox live for a different account, support...: It’s as the title says. Since about November my account ‘s on file card was used to purchase an Xbox live subscription of $10.65. This did not give MY account the “benefit” nor did I authorize the...
  7. how can i get support for my account log in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i get support for my account log in?: I have been trying to log into my live account (which i still pay for) and it wont let me get in even when i have changed password The web helper wont let me type in its box so i cant even ask...
  8. My Rewards account is suspended for no reason and I can’t make a ticket in the support section

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account is suspended for no reason and I can’t make a ticket in the support section: Hi, I hope that someone can help me. For no apparent reason, my rewards account is suspended. I didn’t do anything unusual. I want my account reactivated but I don’t know how. On multiple forums...
  9. So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...: So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive I tried contacting technical support but no help can anyone assist please b29c4129-716d-4f85-afaa-780a3d713171
  10. I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...: My Xbox account is old and I forgot the password to the email and I also don't have the email connected to any of my phones/old phones so I can not switch to any Xbox unless I lose everything I...