Account and subscription problem

Discus and support Account and subscription problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've had the game pass on PC for about 4 months now using the console companion. But as of around 2 days ago, even though it took a payment out of my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AntonioMarioni, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Account and subscription problem

I've had the game pass on PC for about 4 months now using the console companion. But as of around 2 days ago, even though it took a payment out of my account, it stopped letting me use the games. I found out that if I logged out of my Xbox Live account,
    it would put me in my Microsoft account instead and it would then work. But now I've lost all my achievements. When I log back into the Xbox Live account it reverts to not having the game pass. Is there some kind of fix for this? Can I pair the two accounts
    somehow?

Edit: I have now realized the issue but still don't know how to fix it. I found out how the accounts are paired, when they are paired my subscriptions tab says "We encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load" but when I unpair them it tells
    me to buy the game pass, so somehow it isn't registering that I have it. On top of that, it still says I have an error when I'm logged in only to my Microsoft account, but the pass still works. Any help?

:)

AntonioMarioni, Dec 14, 2020
  2. gds1972 Win User

Problem with subscription on an old Account

Hi

If you can't access the account you may wish to contact the Xbox support team using the link below and select the option to "CHAT WITH XBOX SUPPORT" or "Request a phone call" and as long as you can answer the security questions they ask about this account
    you should hopefully be able to get them to turn the gold subscription off on this account.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. albertocarrasco1 Win User

PROBLEMA GAME PASS

It doesn't work on the account that owns the subscription, it doesn't work on the other account.

It has been working on both accounts since march, so I don't that is the problem

The problem is that the pc aplication doesn't recognise that I already have the subscription on the account I am logged in (the one that owns the subscription)
  4. SilasLimaXb Win User

Downloading games gives me error 0x8007045d and stops installations

This may be a problem with your account or subscriptions.
  5. Kameleonical Win User

EA Play games not free/costing

Removed account, cycled power off, waited, restarted, reinput profile/account, same problem:

Shows only: Manage Subscription.

Subscription is active in the console and online in my accounts.
  6. ДмитрийБог Win User

When trying to download any game shows error 0x00000001

I found a way to solve this problem, check your subscription or log in from another microsoft account with a subscription
Thema:

Account and subscription problem

1. Account and subscription problem - Similar Threads - Account subscription problem

2. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  3. My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...: My account is just being annoying and I can’t even find the subscription on the store (Fortnite crew) 40eb0b9e-66cc-48b9-92ea-719b3846dcea
  4. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  5. How to cancel a gampass subscription on a deleted Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to cancel a gampass subscription on a deleted Xbox account: I subscribed to gampass ultimate when my parents bought me a Xbox but I deletes the account which was subscribed too gampass . How do I cancel the subscription on the already deleted account ....
  6. Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...: I made a new account the other day and saved the information for logging into it on my Google that way I did not need to input said info to log in and could do so by just clicking a button. Well,...
  7. Lost account with no way to cancel subscriptions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost account with no way to cancel subscriptions: I am writing this message from my wife’s Xbox account. My account has been locked for no reason for months. I’ve applied for recovery a dozen times with the correct information to no avail....
  8. I can't cancel my subscription with my on pc Xbox account because I linked it with my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't cancel my subscription with my on pc Xbox account because I linked it with my...: I was thinking of playing Minecraft with my girlfriend because she had bedrock and I have windows version Minecraft so I thought it would be a fun time. I saw the free trial on Windows Minecraft...
  9. Fallout 76 account and new Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 76 account and new Xbox Game Pass subscription: Hello, I have an existing Fallout 76 account (not on any Xbox Game Pass account,) and I wanted to subscribe to Game Pass, my question is.. will the new subscription create a new and separate...
  10. Can i have my game pass subscription on two accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i have my game pass subscription on two accounts?: I have my account with game pass and my family has a account when they play on my Xbox they have game pass but when they play on Xbox cloud gaming don't have game pass....