Account adding blank screen?

Discus and support Account adding blank screen? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I just got a new Xbox Series X and am trying to add another account to it, I enter the email and password correctly but when I enter the password... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BURNxRATED, Dec 26, 2022.

1. BURNxRATED
    BURNxRATED Guest

Hi, I just got a new Xbox Series X and am trying to add another account to it, I enter the email and password correctly but when I enter the password the menu goes blank with no text and nothing happens.

I've tried restarting the xbox and leaving it off for a few hours but that didn't help, I've also tried closing the menu and restarting the process but it did the same thing

there is no errors or anything just a blank screen

:)

BURNxRATED, Dec 26, 2022
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Please follow the steps below to try to fix the issue;

-Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection then power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

-Wait 30 seconds.

-Plug the power cord back in.

-Press and hold the BIND button (the one used to sync controllers) and the EJECT button, and then press the Xbox Power button on the console.

-Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds and listen for two power-up tones a couple of seconds apart.

-Once you hear the 2nd tones please release the button.

-If this is successful the Xbox will turn on and should start and show the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. On the Troubleshooter page, please select Reset this Xbox and then choose "Keep games and apps".
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

How do I fix infinite white loading screen on sign in?

Hi The H. My name is Kyle and I’m an independent advisor.

At which part of the log in process does this blank screen occur? Does it take up the full screen?

How are you adding the account to your Xbox? By entering the account details on the console or by using another device?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. PaltryAmoeba564 Win User

Origins mode - extra 30 seconds not added

Hi BarbarossaBlade, thanks for replying. The ad doesn't play at all, the screen just goes blank for half a second. Needless to say no bonus time is credited at all. :-(
  5. robnyack Win User

Xbox one issues

I had the random blank screen....... but all the rest of that..... news to me.

I have not had the random blank screen since the update. Still not enough sample tome to say problem fixed, but so far so good. Update, so far, has added some great enhancements, fixed existing bugs, and created no new ones.

If that holds true....... big bravo to MS for taking the xb1 to a new level.
  6. BobMcFly247 Win User

blank screen

Please try the following steps:

1. Go to settings / blu ray and erase the permanent storage.

2. Perform a system cache reset. Keep the powerbutton for about 15 seconds. Keep it holding even when the one turns off. Wait for the power supply to change the color to orange and then restart the console.

Check if that solves your problem or if it occurs again.
Thema:

1. Account adding blank screen? - Similar Threads - Account adding blank

2. Issues with family account adding second child profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with family account adding second child profile: How do you add a second child to the family profile. I created the second child email account and now it states the child is already a part of the family but I do not see them on the family and...
  3. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  4. I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.: My girlfriend gifted me the Two Point bundle that was on sale until this morning, which includes both Two Point Campus and Two Point Hospital. I redeemed the code, adding them to my account, but...
  5. Vbucks purchased but not added in Fortnite account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks purchased but not added in Fortnite account: I purchased vbucks with my microsoft account and its available in order history but not added to epicgames account . btw Im using PC d7efa71c-9d8e-4854-97d8-8ae3c81ab76f
  6. Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S: Screen shows: Give this code to an adult You're not quite old enough for this PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily +rciZxNr49hdDcBjudZKHv.781 2023/12/29 - 21:40:35 UTC I already changed...
  7. An unknown email was added to my Microsoft account as security information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    An unknown email was added to my Microsoft account as security information.: Good day, my Microsoft account is linked to my Minecraft account. And I got tricked into giving my email and a code to a fake bot in discord. I saw the bot on other servers before so I thought...
  8. Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...: I have an XboxS. I have an account myself and I have two child accounts, Child1 and Child2. Yesterday I added money to Child1's account. We can see this clearly in the order history of my MS...
  9. So there is 100 dollars on my account I don't remember adding . An my purchase history adds...

in XBoX on Windows
    So there is 100 dollars on my account I don't remember adding . An my purchase history adds...: Was there a refund for somthing ? aae84456-8369-4d79-9de5-d10890525387
  10. Adding a new profile, but under the same Microsoft account. How do I do this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding a new profile, but under the same Microsoft account. How do I do this?: We're trying to set up a second console on our home with a new profile, but under the same Microsoft account. How do we get a new profile added? 0aeda16d-4f76-4041-8895-a2432aaacdec