Account Achievments
Discus and support Account Achievments in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Still haven't heard any updates on the lost of all my Achievements from my Xbox 360 account. I dug out my other Xbox 360 S to show what the achievement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FaeHunter, Jun 7, 2018.
Thema:
Account Achievments
Loading...
-
Account Achievments - Similar Threads - Account Achievments
-
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
Insider account deleted after a break.
in XboX InsidersInsider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
Can I migrate my offline account achievements to a new account that is online
in XBoX AccessibilityCan I migrate my offline account achievements to a new account that is online: Hi : I bought my Xbox 360 7 years back and All my achievement for more than 7 years was saved on my offline account , recently i went online and created new account and signed up online to get a... -
Why can't i earn achievements in my hardcore world but i have a microsoft account, i can't...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't i earn achievements in my hardcore world but i have a microsoft account, i can't...: Please can you help me earn achievements and advancements in my worlds? Because i keep making a hardcore world all over again. cbdd9530-ab7b-4eae-ac89-1569fb708205 -
How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail... -
Not all of my achievements carried over when I switched accounts?
in XBoX Games and AppsNot all of my achievements carried over when I switched accounts?: I switched to a new xbox account and when I got Overwatch 2, I lost all of the hero specific achievements, but kept the basic, general ones. I still use the same Battle.net account so assumed it... -
How do I get my account back that had my old Modern Warfare 2 and Halo 3 achievements?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I get my account back that had my old Modern Warfare 2 and Halo 3 achievements?: I haven't played/had Xbox Live in yearsss, but when I did it was on the 360 console. Now that I have a PC and there's a resurgence in the game, I'd like to download the PC version and have my old... -
Not able to get achievements on my minecraft account?
in XBoX Games and AppsNot able to get achievements on my minecraft account?: after a while i started to play minecraft again with friends and things were normal till i tried to get the float with a goat achievement and it didnt work so i tried to do another one and it...