According to myrewards account page, I havent recieved my rewards since May... What do I need ...

Discus and support According to myrewards account page, I havent recieved my rewards since May... What do I need ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I used to get a little something every month. According to Myrewards page I have racked up a good amount of credits pending. How can I go about getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MoC XxLevelsxX, Oct 18, 2016.

1. According to myrewards account page, I havent recieved my rewards since May... What do I need ...

I used to get a little something every month. According to Myrewards page I have racked up a good amount of credits pending. How can I go about getting them sent to my live account.

They have been pending since May, please help. Also, my early request button is non-existant. I am unable to request.

:)

MoC XxLevelsxX, Oct 18, 2016
  2. free birthday gift

according to the xbox live rewards page on jan 1st which is the 1st day of my birthday month i should have recieved a free birthday gift via e mail for being a contender my birthday is jan 24th so why havent i got my birthday gift yet n yes i AM n xbox live
    rewards member

PixieDust420x2, Oct 18, 2016
  3. no rewards from xbox may quest

my gamertag is and i have completed the xbox may quest and i still havent recieved any type of confirmation on completing them when i have fully completed them i havent recieved the rewards.

bendragon 2015, Oct 18, 2016
  4. SparklyAuto Win User

May xbox quests reward not recieved

Hello i dont know whats happening with my reward it about mid month and still havent recieved it
  5. onyxishere Win User

I havent recieved my rewards.

Points in the pending list should be added to your list after they reach 100. You can check billing.microsoft.com to see if/when they were.

If they were not then post in the Rewards Support forums for more help.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Over due credits

Hello MrEvil12345,

I can confirm Smwutches' responses. From our FAQ:

What if I want my Rewards Credits, but I don't have 5,000 accumulated?

If you reach 1,000 Rewards Credits or more but don't have the 5,000 Credits needed to automatically trigger a deposit, a 'Request Deposit' button will appear on your MyRewards page. Click the button to request your credits, which will be deposited into your
    Microsoft account by the next scheduled deposit date. Check out the progress bar at the top of your MyRewards page to see your Credits progress.

and:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit
    terms. Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the
    MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

We have not yet calculated the month's MyVIP, so it is too early to see the Credits pending.
  7. Smwutches Win User

havent recieved rewards since 2014

In order for support to check into your account, you will need to post in the support section of this forum. Keep in mind that in order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need
    to have at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

My pending reward credits

Hello Sicafoose,

From the FAQ:

When will I get my Rewards Credits?

Rewards Credits will be converted into your country's local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account by the 15th and 30th of each month, once you hit 5,000 Credits. If you have less than 5,000 Credits, they will be held as Pending until a quantity
    of 5,000 is reached.

Since you are beneath this amount, no deposit has been scheduled. Additionally, if you wish to have a deposit before this amount:

What if I want my Rewards Credits, but I don't have 5,000 accumulated?

If you reach 1,000 Rewards Credits or more but don't have the 5,000 Credits needed to automatically trigger a deposit, a 'Request Deposit' button will appear on your MyRewards page. Click the button to request your credits, which will be deposited into
    your Microsoft account by the next scheduled deposit date. Check out the progress bar at the top of your MyRewards page to see your Credits progress.
Thema:

According to myrewards account page, I havent recieved my rewards since May... What do I need ...

1. According to myrewards account page, I havent recieved my rewards since May... What do I need ... - Similar Threads - According myrewards account

2. Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?: I have no clue what just happened, but I tried to open up Minecraft on Lunar Client and then again through the launcher and it had my microsoft account logged out. I then went through the xbox...
  3. I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...: I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to Verizon my Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription is active and paid for. But Xbox is saying that it never...
  4. Mon fils a briser ma carte bleu sans mon accord. Merci de supprimer ma carte car il n,y...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mon fils a briser ma carte bleu sans mon accord. Merci de supprimer ma carte car il n,y...: Mon fils a briser ma carte bleu sans mon accord. Merci de supprimer ma carte car il n,y arrive pas [Translation - My son has broken my Blue card without my consent. Thank you to delete my card...
  5. myreward problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    myreward problem: i got myrewards and try to claim my credits but a stupid message keeps telling me to update my account when its all correct even xbox tech support said it was correct HELP ME solve this stupid...
  6. Just pre-ordered Ghost Recon: Wildlands Gold Edition and the MyReward mission didn't register

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Just pre-ordered Ghost Recon: Wildlands Gold Edition and the MyReward mission didn't register: Hi, I just bought/pre-ordered Ghost Recon: Wildlands (Gold Edition) for $120 + tax, so I should have met the $60+ prerequisite for the MyReward mission. However, it seems to me that the purchase...
  7. Could you check myreward account?. I don't receive any deposits since october

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Could you check myreward account?. I don't receive any deposits since october: Could you check myreward account?. I don't receive any deposits since october 94bd75a3-a989-474d-ab79-b45ad3bb1aab
  8. Xbox Live MyReward can't deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Live MyReward can't deposit: Hi, I have 5000 reward point, but why deposit unsuccessful? Thanks 02250e4f-a2f4-4fad-8a89-04231e233078
  9. Achats sans mon accord

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Achats sans mon accord: Bonjour, désolé si la catégorie est mauvaise mais je ne trouve pas mon sujet. Plusieurs jeux ont été acheter par mon frère lorsque j'été en déplacement, n'étant pas d'accord sur ces achats je...
  10. didnt receive myreward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    didnt receive myreward: I played the france travel bingo won all the keys but did not receive them 4f629fcd-7227-4b37-8ccd-8be84e990a86