Accidently paired my wife's twitter that was logged in and not my own!

Discus and support Accidently paired my wife's twitter that was logged in and not my own! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Accidently paired my wife's twitter that was logged in and not my own! need it changing from @KatycusMaximus to @CALCOMUK please. Any rewards for being... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CALCOM_UK, Jul 7, 2017.

1. CALCOM_UK
    CALCOM_UK Guest

Accidently paired my wife's twitter that was logged in and not my own! need it changing from @KatycusMaximus to @CALCOMUK please. Any rewards for being a game tester / insider / dev for hitting 100,000G today? Accidently paired my wife's twitter that was logged in and not my own! ;) thanks for your help! Callum / CALCOM

:)

CALCOM_UK, Jul 7, 2017
  2. El Ramondo
    El Ramondo Guest
    Will we be able to play together?

Hi! My family and I enjoy the Gold subscription because we can all play each of the games, and compare scores, etc. We each have our own accounts on the Xbox.

But we're thinking of getting an extra Xbox so we can play the multiplayer games at the same time, with all of us logged in to our own account.

With my wife logged into her own account on her own Xbox, and me logged into the same game in my account on my Xbox, that would be so much fun! Will we be able to do that?

El Ramondo, Jul 7, 2017
  3. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Question regarding multiple consoles and game sharing.

You can only game sure between two consoles. You dont have to be logged in on the Xbox set as your home. However the Xbox not set as your home you need to be logged in to play content.

SPITFIRE-SIX, Jul 7, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

that twitter account thing, do you mean on the Xbox One console? If so then you should be able to change that somewhere in the settings on the console

Or do you by any chance mean it for the Xbox Ambassador Program, if that is the case the best thing to do is post in the Support Section on the Ambassy

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

that twitter account thing, do you mean on the Xbox One console? If so then you should be able to change that somewhere in the settings on the console

Or do you by any chance mean it for the Xbox Ambassador Program, if that is the case the best thing to do is post in the Support Section on the Ambassy
  6. SomeGuy6858 Win User

Suspended

I just reported my own post on accident...
  7. PAFC-8B675B94-5D79-4 Win User

Xbox Fitness Library will not load

I had something like this and mentioned it in another thread and worked with XBox Support on Twitter. It is all fixed now and the way around it for me (I got stuck with the spinning-in-a-circle dots when the library or home screen for Fitness was supposed
    to open) was to just log out of my profile and log in as my wife and then start Fitness. I could then switch profiles back to me in there and run my workout. Once I finished my workout and came back out to the home screen, it worked just fine after that.
  8. Dutch Starboy Win User

Suspended from communication

I accidently reported my own post, my mobile telephone glitched out.
  9. Crumb Snatcherz Win User

Rigging up a headset

Yeah, I really want to Frankenstein them, but if it doesnt work as planned I'll be out a pair of my wifes earphones which she will be PO'd about lol
Thema:

1. Accidently paired my wife's twitter that was logged in and not my own! - Similar Threads - Accidently paired wife's

2. I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...: I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the right account? 59b4a262-5d54-40c0-ad9a-8d6c536af48f
  3. Can you repair the fan board switch i have accidently pulled it off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you repair the fan board switch i have accidently pulled it off: I have taken the fan out to clean it as was clogged up with major dust and as i was unplugging the fan the switch board attached to the voltage rail snapped off now my fan doesnt work and console...
  4. So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...: Mw3. Well I get to keep my operator I bought because I accidently refunded my cod points I already used what we'll happen? 3bfe24b3-1f27-4542-80ce-7ee0c042adf1
  5. i accidently used a vpn on microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    i accidently used a vpn on microsoft rewards: and now it says its temp disabled please help me unlock it 645d5543-b2bd-4525-b1d6-645e271f6d2f
  6. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy: Please help I was accidently buy minecraftRealms after I noticed I suddenly cancelled my subscription :( 44e2334f-6ce0-4040-b8bc-c2791ffd07cb
  7. Can I get my main account back if I deleted it by accident and I it have the same password...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get my main account back if I deleted it by accident and I it have the same password...: I deleted my account by accident and I need it back, it also has the password of my current one. I was hoping there was a way to get it back. 48b90184-d256-424e-8099-50bd5ae8f089
  8. need to fix the cloud gaming menu because if I swipe LEFT by accident I have to wait...

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to fix the cloud gaming menu because if I swipe LEFT by accident I have to wait...: Fix the cloud gaming waiting muen Everytime I swipe left by accident I have to wait through the queue times all over again like why fix it and now I gotta wait 85 minutes...
  9. Can I get my microsoft gift voucher in Uk changed to australia as bought by accident

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get my microsoft gift voucher in Uk changed to australia as bought by accident: I accidentally bought a UK Microsoft gift voucher and needed it for someone in Australia which I have now found cant be done, can I get a refund to then purchase it in Australia Dollars?...
  10. I bought EAFC points from a 3rd party retailer but accidently bought them for PC, I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought EAFC points from a 3rd party retailer but accidently bought them for PC, I...: I bought EAFC points from a third party retailer, but I accidentally bought them for PC, I’ve since redeemed them on my EA account and over 48 hours later they haven’t showed on my Xbox (as they...