Accidentaly deleted a message with Gears of War 4 code, how can I recover it?

Discus and support Accidentaly deleted a message with Gears of War 4 code, how can I recover it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As title says, I accidentaly deleted a message with a reedemable code for some Gears of War 4 packs. What can I do to recover it? Additionaly, why... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XDaN125, Jan 16, 2017.

1. XDaN125
    XDaN125 Guest

As title says, I accidentaly deleted a message with a reedemable code for some Gears of War 4 packs. What can I do to recover it?

Additionaly, why can't we see/recover deleted messages like on Outlook and have them permanently deleted after certain period of time?

:)

XDaN125, Jan 16, 2017
  2. Lost the codes

i bought gears of war ultimate edition and i got the codes for gears of war 1,2 and three but i accidentaly deleted the message.

UnRealGAM3R20, Jan 16, 2017
  3. Ancient Ev1L
    Ancient Ev1L Guest
    Gears of War 4 Beta Code

I accidentally deleted my Beta code for the Gears of War 4 Beta, I was wondering if there is anyway I could possibly get a new code or recover the deleted message? Thank you!

Ancient Ev1L, Jan 16, 2017
  4. Wilfred Mac
    Wilfred Mac Guest

Hi,

To get better assistance about your concern in retrieving deleted game code for Gears of War, we recommend that you get in touch with the

Xbox Chat Support.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 17, 2017
  5. Wilfred Mac Win User

Hi,

To get better assistance about your concern in retrieving deleted game code for Gears of War, we recommend that you get in touch with the

Xbox Chat Support.

Keep us posted.
  6. MinhQuan310586 Win User

Recover Deleted Message

Hi Mod !

Is there a way to recover a deleted message?

I deleted the message code Game Gear of War 3 and Gears of War Judgment ( I have game GOW UE ) - please help me recover messages , thanks !

~Kane
  7. ArchAngel l87l Win User

Accidentally deleted my gears beta code.

I believe I accidentally deleted my Gears of War 4 Beta Code yesterday (4/18) and was hoping someone from XBOX could help me either recover the message or send a new code?
  8. Lush Cupcake XD Win User

recovery of the code of the beta of gears of war 4

hello i was refered here by customer support member named 'Lou O. '

i accidently deleted my message i recieved from xbox team with the gears of war 4 beta code in it they told me to

post here to get them recovered an that i will be contacted
  9. Paul Bab Win User

about Gears of War redeem codes

Hi,

Retrieving accidentally deleted prepaid codes for Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, and Gears of War: Judgement upon purchasing Gears of War 4 is primarily handled by the Xbox support team. With your Microsoft account signed in, click this
    link to generate a chat session or request a call for in-depth assistance. You should be in good hands.

Looking forward for you to recover your prepaid codes so you can redeem it on your Xbox profile.

Feel free to get back to us anytime if you have other inquiries so we can provide further assistance.
Thema:

1. Accidentaly deleted a message with Gears of War 4 code, how can I recover it? - Similar Threads - Accidentaly deleted message

2. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  3. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  4. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  5. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  6. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  7. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  8. If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices: ( If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices ) Hi my brother have my account now and I wanted to delete some personal stuff. But he plays like 24/7 games. I just...
  9. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  10. I have 2 accounts on 1 email My Real Account is PandaPoopShoot but i accidentaly created...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 accounts on 1 email My Real Account is PandaPoopShoot but i accidentaly created...: How to delete a extra account because now i cant log in to my real account. Somebody please help me. I bought Minecraft now i cant play it. - NotA_Dog or PandaPoopShoot...