Accidentally used vpn and now it wont let me get any points

Discus and support Accidentally used vpn and now it wont let me get any points in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i almost always have my vpn on and when i went to go do my rewards i forgot to turn it off and now it wont let me get anymore points so i was wondering... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Keller Gyson, Apr 18, 2022.

1. Keller Gyson
    Keller Gyson Guest

i almost always have my vpn on and when i went to go do my rewards i forgot to turn it off and now it wont let me get anymore points so i was wondering if you can please help me

:)

Keller Gyson, Apr 18, 2022
  2. Keller Gyson Win User

this is microsoft rewards btw
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Keller, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Try to turn your VPN off, restart your PC and get back to your account to redeem it.

If that doesn't work, check with the rewards team what might have happened there. :)

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...
  4. NikkiBeckman Win User

Wont let me use any credit card to purchase points.

hey saintedplacebo4, i highly recommend calling in to support for help on this. you have posted this in a few spots and it seems like you could use some careful attention and help from the team.
  5. Mike_in _Scotland Win User

Purchasing Games from Overseas

use a VPN mate thats what i have to do as im now living in Europe and microsoft wont let me transfer my GT over from Canada. Sorry dont wanna give it up since ive had it since XBL beta testing days
  6. Mommy . Win User

Cancel refund request

Yes it’s already refunded but i want to refund a different item but wont let me because I accidentally refunded that item
Thema:

1. Accidentally used vpn and now it wont let me get any points - Similar Threads - Accidentally used vpn

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. My son uses his Microsoft account for Xbox/ Minecraft. He accidentally created a second...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son uses his Microsoft account for Xbox/ Minecraft. He accidentally created a second...: He can’t access his original account with previous purchases. Everytime he tries to login it take him to the new account. Thank you. 4fcbf8ca-eb9c-4018-a873-d83bac429d41
  8. is there a way to reactivate a product code? i accidentally used my nerf halo game addon in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there a way to reactivate a product code? i accidentally used my nerf halo game addon in...: after trying to log into my xbox account for a whole day, i thought i got into my account finally, but it turned out and i didnt realize at first, that i somehow created a new account. (this one)...
  9. Hi I used to own an but accidentally deleted the email used by it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I used to own an but accidentally deleted the email used by it.: I still know the password and the gamertag but I don't know if I forgot the email or my email got removed. Pls it would be lovely if someone can teach me how can I recover the acc....
  10. I accidentally secure erased my hdd thought my system uses a ssd, I can't recover so what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally secure erased my hdd thought my system uses a ssd, I can't recover so what...: I try uefi bios default to try to recover, check all cables but I know it's because I used secure erase in the bios screen 89013018-9e9b-4a19-81d7-b9a3be45bd74