Accidentally used Add On code on wrong Account

Discus and support Accidentally used Add On code on wrong Account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally used my Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass code on the wrong Account. What should i do? I got every information about both Accounts and my payment... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xXHopDropXx, Nov 5, 2018.

1. xXHopDropXx
    xXHopDropXx Guest

I accidentally used my Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass code on the wrong Account. What should i do? I got every information about both Accounts and my payment

:)

xXHopDropXx, Nov 5, 2018
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Why my Gold membership due date not extended after redeeming?

Please head over to commerce.microsoft.com to ensure the code was activated on your account. If it was not perhaps you entered the code on the wrong account accidentally.

If the code was not accepted to your account or you entered it on the wrong account accidentally you should give phone support a call for more assistance. 1-800-469-9269 in North America.

onyxishere, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Used code on wrong account

They tend to send people to the forums when they can't do something, but they don't really have an idea of how the forums work.

Smwutches, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would have to try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, otherwise, nothing can be transferred between accounts. Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Nov 5, 2018
  5. TyMaul
    TyMaul Guest
    I don't think anything can be done to get a new code or change the dlc to another account. However do you want to use the dlc on an account that is also on the same xbox?

TyMaul, Nov 5, 2018
  6. ITSRATBOY2002, Nov 2, 2018
  7. TyMaul Win User

I don't think anything can be done to get a new code or change the dlc to another account. However do you want to use the dlc on an account that is also on the same xbox?
  8. Smwutches Win User

You would have to try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, otherwise, nothing can be transferred between accounts. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. MisterRatBoy Win User

Hello you are able to game share on your console so both accounts have access you can do so here

Link: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  10. onyxishere Win User

Why my Gold membership due date not extended after redeeming?

Please head over to commerce.microsoft.com to ensure the code was activated on your account. If it was not perhaps you entered the code on the wrong account accidentally.

If the code was not accepted to your account or you entered it on the wrong account accidentally you should give phone support a call for more assistance. 1-800-469-9269 in North America.
  11. maxen Win User

Xbox Live Gold 12 months

Is there any chance you accidentally redeemed the code on the wrong account? This would be the only reason why the code would redeem but you cannot find it on your account afterwards.
Thema:

1. Accidentally used Add On code on wrong Account - Similar Threads - Accidentally used Add

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. My son uses his Microsoft account for Xbox/ Minecraft. He accidentally created a second...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son uses his Microsoft account for Xbox/ Minecraft. He accidentally created a second...: He can’t access his original account with previous purchases. Everytime he tries to login it take him to the new account. Thank you. 4fcbf8ca-eb9c-4018-a873-d83bac429d41
  8. is there a way to reactivate a product code? i accidentally used my nerf halo game addon in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there a way to reactivate a product code? i accidentally used my nerf halo game addon in...: after trying to log into my xbox account for a whole day, i thought i got into my account finally, but it turned out and i didnt realize at first, that i somehow created a new account. (this one)...
  9. Hi I used to own an but accidentally deleted the email used by it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I used to own an but accidentally deleted the email used by it.: I still know the password and the gamertag but I don't know if I forgot the email or my email got removed. Pls it would be lovely if someone can teach me how can I recover the acc....
  10. I accidentally secure erased my hdd thought my system uses a ssd, I can't recover so what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally secure erased my hdd thought my system uses a ssd, I can't recover so what...: I try uefi bios default to try to recover, check all cables but I know it's because I used secure erase in the bios screen 89013018-9e9b-4a19-81d7-b9a3be45bd74