Accidentally unsubscribed to all promotional emails for xbox

Discus and support Accidentally unsubscribed to all promotional emails for xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I accidentally unsubscribed to all the promotional emails for microsoft, I had like 10 of them and I just want to get the emails again instead of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mr Two Named, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Mr Two Named
    Mr Two Named Guest

I accidentally unsubscribed to all the promotional emails for microsoft, I had like 10 of them and I just want to get the emails again instead of jumping through the hoops... I want them back and I have searched and searched for the answers on how to subscribe to them and I cant find any way to do it. IF someone knows, can you send a link or a step by step on how to subscribe to them on all of them?? Step by step would be amazing and I appreciate it. Maybe even if I knew what ones there was to subscribe to. I just dont want to miss out on offers, I have been a member since I was a kid and like I said, I dont want to miss out on things!! Thank you!!!

:)

Mr Two Named, Nov 26, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Mr, how are you today? Hope you're well.

https://account.microsoft.com/privacy/

In this page, at the Microsoft account site, will let you change the types of e-mails and other ads you receive. Scroll to the bottom and look for "Promotional communications".
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Email spam

In this case, since this is really from Microsoft, I would suggest you to search on the email footer (the bottom of the email) for an Unsubscribe or Change email preferences link.

It will allow you to unsubscribe/stop all promotions from Microsoft. But you will still receive important emails about your account security.
  4. Shojikoto Win User

Repeatedly Receiving The Same Promotional Email (There’s more to life than mowing down Juvies)

Hi there,

Since you're receiving these emails through Gmail, you should be able to click on "Unsubscribe" next to the Xbox name on the top left. If that doesn't work, you're able to
    create a filter through Gmail to sort out the Xbox emails if you wish.

Hopefully that helps!
    Thanks for the reply! It only partially helps though. Doing so would unsubscribe me from all emails from that sender though, correct?

I'm not trying to filter all Xbox emails, I'd still like to receive all other promotional and news emails, it's just this one specific email that keeps repeating which is getting troublesome...
  5. Baldyside Win User

Multiple email addresses on account help

OK great, I can add my son's email as an alias, and we'd both receive all xbox updates, subscription notifications, game notification etc.

This would work providing I can then unsubscribe to irrelevant emails to me, yet would he continue to receive them OR by me unsubscribing does it effectively unsubscribe all aliases associated with the account?
  6. Georges C. Win User

Unsubscribe from engage.xbox.com promotional email

Hello again, another solution that may work is, click on the link below, log in with your account and then click on "Privacy" and then on the page below you will have, "Promotional Communications"

https://account.microsoft.com/privacy
Thema:

1. Accidentally unsubscribed to all promotional emails for xbox - Similar Threads - Accidentally unsubscribed promotional

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  8. What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend: I was trying to buy a digital gift for my friend I thought I could be tech savvy as I seen it was possible but now I own a game I don’t want and will never play can I somehow transfer it to them...
  9. Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?: I made an accidental purchase . I did not want or have any intention of it . Need a refund please. 8ade9264-5824-4d74-8b3e-12926234c8c0
  10. I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.: Hi All. I bought a Xbox voucher from Amazon for my nephew and then accidentally redeemed it in my name. I used the very long code in the email from Amazon as instructed thinking it would unlock...