Accidentally unplugged my controller and now I can’t scroll down on anything. The controls...

Discus and support Accidentally unplugged my controller and now I can’t scroll down on anything. The controls... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing a game and my controller disconnected. I turned it back on and now my controller won’t let me scroll down and my character was stuck... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stephen Smith4, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Accidentally unplugged my controller and now I can’t scroll down on anything. The controls...

I was playing a game and my controller disconnected. I turned it back on and now my controller won’t let me scroll down and my character was stuck running in circles even when I wasn’t using my controller or pressing any buttons. What’s happening?

:)

Stephen Smith4, Feb 28, 2023
  2. T3Treacherous Win User

Accidentally made a guest profile and i can't use my controller.

well, now i shut off controller, shut down xbox, unplugged it, and powered it back up. i can scroll around again. problem solved.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Accidentally unplugged my controller and now I can’t scroll down on anything. The controls seem to be inverted for some reason even though I haven’t touched the controller settings. What’s happening?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, what device are you using? Are you on Xbox or PC?

Also, please perform a power cycle on your controller by following the steps below:

"1. Press and hold the Xbox button for 5-10 seconds, until the controller turns off.

2. Wait a few seconds, then press and hold the Xbox button again to turn the controller back on."
  4. RedsDampJeans Win User

XBOX One Dashboard Auto-Scrolling to Right

Just came across the dashboard scrolling to the right problem today. I tried all the shut downs and restarts but nothing helped. For two hours, frustrated. Then it hit me. Everything was working fine until I dropped my controller. I inspected my
    controller and found the RB button was pushed down. Stuck when it fell, therefore causing the mystery malfunction. Popped it back out and now it works just like normal. No more scrolling. Hope this helps.
    I had the same problem with two controllers. I hadnt dropped anything but after seeing this message and inspecing my controller, found tge RB was stuck down somehow. Popped it out and all is well! Thanks!
  5. l Kballer l Win User

Xbox One Controller Dead after failed update via USB Cable

I accidentally unplugged the controller while updating and it turns on but the Xbox won't recognize it
  6. bigcitytwan Win User

Controller Stuck ON, Controller Does Not Respond to Button Presses, XBOX One Not Playing Game

I was doin the controller update on my xbox1 and they I unplug my controller from the usb cord....but now my controller doesn't do anything it won't turn or on nor does it light up can someone help me please...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thema:

Accidentally unplugged my controller and now I can’t scroll down on anything. The controls...

1. Accidentally unplugged my controller and now I can’t scroll down on anything. The controls... - Similar Threads - Accidentally unplugged controller

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  8. What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend: I was trying to buy a digital gift for my friend I thought I could be tech savvy as I seen it was possible but now I own a game I don’t want and will never play can I somehow transfer it to them...
  9. Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?: I made an accidental purchase . I did not want or have any intention of it . Need a refund please. 8ade9264-5824-4d74-8b3e-12926234c8c0
  10. I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.: Hi All. I bought a Xbox voucher from Amazon for my nephew and then accidentally redeemed it in my name. I used the very long code in the email from Amazon as instructed thinking it would unlock...