Accidentally set wrong age on Minecraft

Discus and support Accidentally set wrong age on Minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have accidentally changed my age to a minors on minecraft. how can I change it? c58b4dc5-964c-423e-ac69-693c9134f47e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MalleshMS, Nov 8, 2022.

1. MalleshMS
    MalleshMS Guest

Hi, I have accidentally changed my age to a minors on minecraft. how can I change it?

:)

MalleshMS, Nov 8, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this MALLESHMS

Did you set the wrong age on your whole Microsoft account?
    Or only inside Minecraft?
    Double check this here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile
  3. Petra backupDollar Win User

NBA 2K20. MyCareer Age Requirement

Hello all,

I just got 2k20 and when I have tried to access the MyCareer option, it says that my user account is under the age requirement I accidentally set the wrong date of birth and im mad because i dont know how to reset it could you please reset it for me
  4. Photonimus Win User

Can't accept terms of use, can't connect to xbox live

It needs to be done.

If your account was made before you were of age, or you accidentally put the wrong birth date in, then you need to get through the password and email stuff, then you can promote it to an adult account.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can't add custom image, but account age is over 40 years old.

It's not possible to change the age of an account once it's been created. So if you had accidentally set it for 1 years old, the age would still be 1 years old. Any dates that are changeable would only be for your Microsoft account, not the Xbox account.
  6. Balistic Chick Win User

Minecraft narrator

It sounds like you need to load into minecraft and go into the settings and turn off the screen reader from there. You might have accidentally turned it on by mistake
Thema:

1. Accidentally set wrong age on Minecraft - Similar Threads - Accidentally set wrong

2. 'accidentally' purchasing vbucks despite payment methods being removed

in XBoX on Windows
    'accidentally' purchasing vbucks despite payment methods being removed: My son keeps 'accidentally' purchasing vbucks and coins for games even though I have removed all payment methods. How is this possible? I had already removed cards and payment methods but it keeps...
  3. I accidentally changed the Xbox to keyboard and mouse setup

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally changed the Xbox to keyboard and mouse setup: I accidentally changed to keyboard and mouse setup on my Xbox, and now I cannot change back and my controller is useless. How do I fix this? 44f7565d-1f4d-412c-9179-2c1e817b287a
  4. I accidentally bought two copies of MWII Vault addition and would like to give one to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally bought two copies of MWII Vault addition and would like to give one to my...: I accidentally bought two copies of MWII Vault addition and would like to give one to my grandson, how can I do this? aa6cc099-7946-4e53-9441-b70fde77a109
  5. Xbox turns itself on when I accidentally bump table.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox turns itself on when I accidentally bump table.: Just like the title says, I have my Xbox located on the carpet below the desk I play on due to space. That desk is also touching a dresser. Any time I close a drawer from the dresser or...
  6. I want to request a refund on a game I accidentally bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to request a refund on a game I accidentally bought: I accidentally bought a game I want to request a refund for it but it says request denied 49eb7398-6d8f-4011-973a-aac0eb3c5992
  7. Whilst setting up my newly purchased 2nd hand Xbox one X I accidentally put the current...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whilst setting up my newly purchased 2nd hand Xbox one X I accidentally put the current...: Whilst setting up my newly purchased 2nd hand Xbox one X I accidentally put the current year for my date of birth. I can't find a way of changing it. Any ideas?...
  8. I accidentally deleted my call of duty modern warfare 2!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my call of duty modern warfare 2!!: When I started my Xbox I went to play call of duty and quickly mentioned to me that there was an update about the size of 3.7 GB and for some reason I went to update it and it told me that it...
  9. accidentally restored xbox to factory settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    accidentally restored xbox to factory settings: HI all I have restored my xbox one s back to factory settings as I have a new pc for Christmas. I accidentally deleted the epic games account losing my progress and skins so far in Fortnite....
  10. I accidentally set my xbox home 3 times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally set my xbox home 3 times: Good evening I accidentally set my xbox home 3 times now I can not share my content with the person you've all shared content. can you please reset this thing? the account in question is *** Die...