Accidentally set wrong age on Minecraft

Discus and support Accidentally set wrong age on Minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have accidentally changed my age to a minors on minecraft. how can I change it? c58b4dc5-964c-423e-ac69-693c9134f47e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MalleshMS, Nov 8, 2022.

1. MalleshMS
    MalleshMS Guest

Hi, I have accidentally changed my age to a minors on minecraft. how can I change it?

:)

MalleshMS, Nov 8, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this MALLESHMS

Did you set the wrong age on your whole Microsoft account?
    Or only inside Minecraft?
    Double check this here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile
  3. Petra backupDollar Win User

NBA 2K20. MyCareer Age Requirement

Hello all,

I just got 2k20 and when I have tried to access the MyCareer option, it says that my user account is under the age requirement I accidentally set the wrong date of birth and im mad because i dont know how to reset it could you please reset it for me
  4. Photonimus Win User

Can't accept terms of use, can't connect to xbox live

It needs to be done.

If your account was made before you were of age, or you accidentally put the wrong birth date in, then you need to get through the password and email stuff, then you can promote it to an adult account.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can't add custom image, but account age is over 40 years old.

It's not possible to change the age of an account once it's been created. So if you had accidentally set it for 1 years old, the age would still be 1 years old. Any dates that are changeable would only be for your Microsoft account, not the Xbox account.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Unable to play fifa 11 online

EA has age restrictions in place. If the age of the account is set wrong and it's under 13, then it won't allow you to play. There's no way to change the age on an account.
Thema:

1. Accidentally set wrong age on Minecraft - Similar Threads - Accidentally set wrong

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  8. What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend: I was trying to buy a digital gift for my friend I thought I could be tech savvy as I seen it was possible but now I own a game I don’t want and will never play can I somehow transfer it to them...
  9. Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?: I made an accidental purchase . I did not want or have any intention of it . Need a refund please. 8ade9264-5824-4d74-8b3e-12926234c8c0
  10. I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.: Hi All. I bought a Xbox voucher from Amazon for my nephew and then accidentally redeemed it in my name. I used the very long code in the email from Amazon as instructed thinking it would unlock...