accidentally restored xbox to factory settings

Discus and support accidentally restored xbox to factory settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; HI all I have restored my xbox one s back to factory settings as I have a new pc for Christmas. I accidentally deleted the epic games account losing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ThomasWhite8, Dec 29, 2018.

1. ThomasWhite8
    ThomasWhite8 Guest

HI all

I have restored my xbox one s back to factory settings as I have a new pc for Christmas. I accidentally deleted the epic games account losing my progress and skins so far in Fortnite. Please help advise me how I can login to my epic games account on my new
    PC as I have been playing Fortnite since the start and am an OG. All advice welcome, I am 13 years old and need step by step help.

:)

ThomasWhite8, Dec 29, 2018
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For in-game account issues you should contact the game developer's support. Keep in mind that Fortnite is not part of play anywhere games.
  3. Catalystemic Win User

Unable to Restore to Factory Settings

Yeah this is the way I have been trying and failing. I think the machine is just done. I might have to just get him a new one.

Thanks for your help though
  4. TomRowland Win User

Sure, sorry I couldn't help resolve your issue!
  5. TomRowland Win User

You can factory reset by:

1) Go to System Settings > Console Settings

2) Make a note of the Console Serial number under System Info

3) Go to Memory and press Y

4) Select Format (Make sure you don't leave anything you don't want to be deleted on the console.)

5) Enter Serial Number, and you should be good!

Note: this will not delete your gamer profiles, game saves etc. So you should have no issues getting them back from the cloud. You might not need to enter your serial number, depending on the model of your console.

Hope this helped! If this is the method that you tried to use and didn't work, you might need to contact the Xbox support team, as I'm fairly certain this is the only way to do it.
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Restoring Original Xbox to Factory Settings

[quote user="Bleak Morn"]
    I'm about to sell my Original Xbox and all games/accessories as an eBay lot.

How can I erase all personal information form my device to protect my Xbox Live account information as well as other content on the device.

[/quote]Format the hardrive...
Thema:

1. accidentally restored xbox to factory settings - Similar Threads - accidentally restored factory

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...: how to restore game file after its been deleted from everywhere on the console. 16d507d7-b869-4271-afa1-4bfd30007e5d
  8. Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that was accidentally overwritten?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that was accidentally overwritten?: My son has been playing Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. Today, he accidentally overwrote the save file that he has tons of hours on. Is there any way for us to restore a cloud save to a prior...
  9. How can I restore my Xbox account on my console aftera accidentally force reset.my HDmi...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I restore my Xbox account on my console aftera accidentally force reset.my HDmi...: Can't seem to get anything to connect tou Xbox after accidentally force resetting trying to fix HDmi issue. Not sure if it's stuck on recovery mode or if it reset all the way. But need help bas...
  10. Accidentally deleted game data from everywhere is their a way to restore it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted game data from everywhere is their a way to restore it: Accidentally deleted game data from everywhere is their a way to restore it 60c69cf7-e566-49fc-985a-e6ba5f09ed66