Accidentally purchased destiny 2 silver four times

Discus and support Accidentally purchased destiny 2 silver four times in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last night I tried to purchase destiny 2 silver but was told “oops there was a problem” I retried three times and was given the same message. I checked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StevenGregory5, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Accidentally purchased destiny 2 silver four times

Last night I tried to purchase destiny 2 silver but was told “oops there was a problem” I retried three times and was given the same message. I checked my purchase history and the four tries had been successful. I requested a refund on three of the items but was told this morning that my refund request had been denied due to making to many refund requests this year. Can anybody help with this?

:)

StevenGregory5, Sep 18, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

In this case, it would be best to reply that was sent to you stating that it has been denied to inform the refund team what exactly happens.
  3. MasterBlud Win User

Destiny 2 Silver purchase

I sometimes run into the same issue as well as I play Destiny 2. It can take some time for Bungie Servers and Microsoft servers to acknowledge the purchase. Make sure to head on over to https://account.microsoft.com/ to
    make sure it was charged and not declined later. If it is on there, you may need to restart the game or wait about an hour. It can take some time.
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

5. whiteandshiny Win User

6. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Please check your payment method here > https://account.microsoft.com/

Your address, billing address has to match with your current location and with the one into your Xbox.

Example > you are in US , you have to get a credit card / debit card / paypal with US address, your console has to be setup in US , if one of these infos is Canada, it will make error… Check also the expiration date of all payment infos.

If all is perfect, please call Xbox helpdesk >
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Regards,
Thema:

1. Accidentally purchased destiny 2 silver four times - Similar Threads - Accidentally purchased destiny

2. What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend: I was trying to buy a digital gift for my friend I thought I could be tech savvy as I seen it was possible but now I own a game I don’t want and will never play can I somehow transfer it to them...
  3. Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?: I made an accidental purchase . I did not want or have any intention of it . Need a refund please. 8ade9264-5824-4d74-8b3e-12926234c8c0
  4. I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...: Accidentally bought $44.99 worth of madden points. I was denied the refund, but i need the money back so should i dispute the charge with my bank? d52742e9-4ca4-4f01-8197-e533dfd2f770
  5. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...
  6. What do i do, i accidentally purchased fifa 23 points when i want fifa 24 points!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do i do, i accidentally purchased fifa 23 points when i want fifa 24 points!?: I accidentally in a rush purchased 12000 ans 2900 points for fifa 23 when i wanted them for fifa 24 203e4370-1c1d-4140-a447-f1cfeccdd484
  7. So I was checking the price on a game and tapped A instead of B and accidentally purchased...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I was checking the price on a game and tapped A instead of B and accidentally purchased...: It's called mortal shell enhanced edition and I didn't mean purchase it but I can't get my money back because it was to late. 50bce006-4fb6-4150-9a95-72652f0a61dc
  8. accidental purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accidental purchase: i did buy game pass ultimate by a mistake and i cant refund it now can you pls help ? 88071e43-deef-457d-bc26-9c9d121fc6f3
  9. How do I get a refund on an accidental purchase?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund on an accidental purchase?: How do I get a refund on an accidental purchase? 36e2e501-c56c-4119-9d48-4ff14b1a7167
  10. How do i get a refund on a game i accidentally purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get a refund on a game i accidentally purchased: I accidentally bought. 2k23 and want a refund please 786638c2-06fb-4178-bedf-ea3893bbee6a