accidentally deleted save

Discus and support accidentally deleted save in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing fallout 4 and I thought I could make a new save to use mods on without deleting my other game and I was wrong so I am very sad I dont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rossthebossy, Oct 20, 2017.

1. rossthebossy
    rossthebossy Guest

I was playing fallout 4 and I thought I could make a new save to use mods on without deleting my other game and I was wrong so I am very sad I dont want to ever play the game ever again in less I have that save so if there is a way to get my save back I
    would be soo happy please

:)

rossthebossy, Oct 20, 2017
  2. Fallout 4 Cloud Save

So I accidentally deleted a save file, went ahead and deleted the local saves from the game and signed out of Live, signed back in and started up the game again.

When the Cloud save uploaded, the save file I had deleted was back, but the one I was playing was gone. No exit save either.

Is there a way to say, reload the cloud save from yesterday?

Scotty Dont1134, Oct 20, 2017
  3. TSB Hazey
    TSB Hazey Guest
    Accidentally deleted profile save data

it was for the game ark survival evolved

TSB Hazey, Oct 20, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

I would be very surprised if you had managed to delete all of your game saves for Fallout 4 with the way the save system works. If you start the game and once it has reached the front screen you should see an option of load on the screen a little further
    down the list and hopefully you will be able to find and older game save here.

If you have deleted the game saves locally from your console when you next start the game it should just download the saves from Microsoft again and you can then try loading the game as per the above instructions.

Finally if you have managed to delete the game saves from your console and the Microsoft servers then I don't think anything can be done about this.

gds1972, Oct 20, 2017
  5. gds1972 Win User

Hi

I would be very surprised if you had managed to delete all of your game saves for Fallout 4 with the way the save system works. If you start the game and once it has reached the front screen you should see an option of load on the screen a little further
    down the list and hopefully you will be able to find and older game save here.

If you have deleted the game saves locally from your console when you next start the game it should just download the saves from Microsoft again and you can then try loading the game as per the above instructions.

Finally if you have managed to delete the game saves from your console and the Microsoft servers then I don't think anything can be done about this.
  6. Meliodas02 Win User

Data files

Yes I accidentally deleted my game save from everywhere and on xbox
  7. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

bad idea Xbox Series X shows off its new removable memory card

yea thats not a good idea, i like the cloud saving better, no corruption of data, or saves accidentally getting deleted.
  8. jordangracy Win User

Accidentally deleted saved game

Unfortunately as far as I know you cannot recover the data:/ Maybe try a Youtube video maybe some 14 year old kid has an entire video dedicated to solving your specific problem.
  9. Christyna64 Win User

It's sad time

I've accidentally deleted save files on Fallout 4 and Skyrim with over 50+ hrs on them.
Thema:

1. accidentally deleted save - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted save

2. I accidentally deleted my player try delete players I'm not using to have more saved game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my player try delete players I'm not using to have more saved game...: Please I accidentally deleted my player try deleting other players... I just vc I spent on him since y'all can't make him back where I deleted him at 82 or 83 overall thank y'all...
  3. i accidentally cleared local saves not knowing it would delete my storage on games how do i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally cleared local saves not knowing it would delete my storage on games how do i...: xbox one pls help me my child is so sad. 76afe9c0-81c0-4b61-bda7-e67827e4bd72
  4. Accidentally deleting Save Game in Xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Accidentally deleting Save Game in Xbox game pass PC: Hello, I accidentally deleted my game save (Marvel's Guardians of Galaxy) Can I restore the old saved file somehow or can you please do it. I was in mid chapter 5. Thank you....
  5. I accidentally deleted my save file from fallout 3 on my xbox series. Can i get the save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my save file from fallout 3 on my xbox series. Can i get the save...: I accidentally deleted my save file from fallout 3 on my xbox series. Can i get the save file from the cloud or is it gone forever? 41477eb0-49a4-4ded-9380-6e3a02b40f7a
  6. Accidentally deleted saved game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted saved game: I accidentally deleted my current saved data for snow runner after the update done on 12/15/2020 and Id like to know if there is a way to recover the data ? a87643e1-4382-4c98-a1d6-78622cc65797
  7. i accidentally deleted my minecraft save data but it was just from the xbox not form every were

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally deleted my minecraft save data but it was just from the xbox not form every were: i was trying to fix a glitch but accidentally deleted save data form minecraft is there a way to get it back (i deleted only on the xbox) 5855bf88-4f00-4d1c-bb9e-dbcb7a34b05f
  8. Xbox 360 saves accidentally deleted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 saves accidentally deleted.: So i tried deleting my profile cuz i was locked out of my account but i accidentally clicked delete profiles and items now where can i recover them i have no pc at all. dont even bother commeting...
  9. Can I possibly recover cloud saves if accidentally deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I possibly recover cloud saves if accidentally deleted?: So basically I was about to start up WWE 2K20 around March and I got a pop-up saying something about cloud saves. The problem was it appeared so fast that I accidentally pressed on "Delete from...
  10. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Hi, I m in a bit of a mess I let my nephew play NBA 2K19 on the Xbox One and i didn't pay attention to what he was doing but at one moment i saw he was on the Xbox Settings and right before i...