accidentally deleted save

Discus and support accidentally deleted save in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing fallout 4 and I thought I could make a new save to use mods on without deleting my other game and I was wrong so I am very sad I dont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rossthebossy, Oct 20, 2017.

1. rossthebossy
    rossthebossy Guest

I was playing fallout 4 and I thought I could make a new save to use mods on without deleting my other game and I was wrong so I am very sad I dont want to ever play the game ever again in less I have that save so if there is a way to get my save back I
    would be soo happy please

:)

rossthebossy, Oct 20, 2017
  2. Fallout 4 Cloud Save

So I accidentally deleted a save file, went ahead and deleted the local saves from the game and signed out of Live, signed back in and started up the game again.

When the Cloud save uploaded, the save file I had deleted was back, but the one I was playing was gone. No exit save either.

Is there a way to say, reload the cloud save from yesterday?

Scotty Dont1134, Oct 20, 2017
  3. TSB Hazey
    TSB Hazey Guest
    Accidentally deleted profile save data

it was for the game ark survival evolved

TSB Hazey, Oct 20, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

I would be very surprised if you had managed to delete all of your game saves for Fallout 4 with the way the save system works. If you start the game and once it has reached the front screen you should see an option of load on the screen a little further
    down the list and hopefully you will be able to find and older game save here.

If you have deleted the game saves locally from your console when you next start the game it should just download the saves from Microsoft again and you can then try loading the game as per the above instructions.

Finally if you have managed to delete the game saves from your console and the Microsoft servers then I don't think anything can be done about this.

gds1972, Oct 20, 2017
  5. gds1972 Win User

Hi

I would be very surprised if you had managed to delete all of your game saves for Fallout 4 with the way the save system works. If you start the game and once it has reached the front screen you should see an option of load on the screen a little further
    down the list and hopefully you will be able to find and older game save here.

If you have deleted the game saves locally from your console when you next start the game it should just download the saves from Microsoft again and you can then try loading the game as per the above instructions.

Finally if you have managed to delete the game saves from your console and the Microsoft servers then I don't think anything can be done about this.
  6. Meliodas02 Win User

Data files

Yes I accidentally deleted my game save from everywhere and on xbox
  7. jordangracy Win User

Accidentally deleted saved game

Unfortunately as far as I know you cannot recover the data:/ Maybe try a Youtube video maybe some 14 year old kid has an entire video dedicated to solving your specific problem.
  8. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

bad idea Xbox Series X shows off its new removable memory card

yea thats not a good idea, i like the cloud saving better, no corruption of data, or saves accidentally getting deleted.
  9. Christyna64 Win User

It's sad time

I've accidentally deleted save files on Fallout 4 and Skyrim with over 50+ hrs on them.
Thema:

1. accidentally deleted save - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted save

2. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  3. Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.: account had over 1000 hours help bf14d94b-39c9-41a7-afdf-42740c5f2805
  4. accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...: how to restore game file after its been deleted from everywhere on the console. 16d507d7-b869-4271-afa1-4bfd30007e5d
  5. I accidentally deleted the store on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted the store on my Xbox series s.: My store app on my Xbox has been updating them just staying at 100% for a week so I decided to just stop the updating process and then it just disappeared. I've already tried to use all the...
  6. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Accidentally deleted my file for starfield. Been playing it from cloud gaming on my xbox one console. Got really far and I really don't want to to start from scratch. So, is there away to get my...
  7. How do I install the microsoft store after I accidentally deleted it on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I install the microsoft store after I accidentally deleted it on my Xbox.: I accidentally uninstalled the microsoft store on my xbox when it wouldn't update, forgetting that I can't get onto the microsoft store to download it again. c568b1cc-3ecc-4f7f-a20c-82d22c46b222
  8. Accidentally deleted microsoft account with minecraft in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally deleted microsoft account with minecraft in: Hello. On august the 1st 2023 I set my old microsoft account to deletion. On the email it said that the account was set to be deleted after august the 31st. On the other hand I've been reading the...
  9. i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?: where do i download original xbox bios files for my 360? e37b3c46-d9b0-48c3-bf0d-5012d9d22b46
  10. I accidentally deleted a 5 year old Xbox chat with my friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I accidentally deleted a 5 year old Xbox chat with my friend: I opened the new message to read it, I for some reason pressed multiple buttons and the chat opened saying it’s empty I thought it glitched so opened the friends profile to message and the chat...