Accidentally deleted Elden ring game data from everywhere, is there anyway I can get that...

Discus and support Accidentally deleted Elden ring game data from everywhere, is there anyway I can get that... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Accidentally deleted Elden ring game data from everywhere, is there anyway I can get that data back 1768af5e-4548-478d-8f4a-f4216c276420 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Artavian Diaz-Meneses, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Accidentally deleted Elden ring game data from everywhere, is there anyway I can get that...

Accidentally deleted Elden ring game data from everywhere, is there anyway I can get that data back

:)

Artavian Diaz-Meneses, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Accidentally deleted Elden ring game data from everywhere, is there anyway I can get that data back

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but choosing “delete everywhere” means that all of your cloud save for the specific game will be deleted and there is no option to undo the changes that were made.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Elden ring can't load save data

Hello Anthony,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're experiencing issue loading your game saved data with Elden Ring on your new Xbox Series X. Based on the steps you've already taken, it sounds like you've tried all the basic troubleshooting steps. Let us perform some other steps that can help resolve your concern.

One thing you can try is to check if there are any updates available for the game. To do this, go to "My games & apps" on your Xbox dashboard, select Elden Ring, and then press the "Menu" button on your controller. From there, select "Manage game & add-ons" and then "Updates." If there are any updates available, make sure to install them.

If that doesn't work, you can try deleting your saved game data for Elden Ring. To do this, go to "My games & apps" on your Xbox dashboard, select Elden Ring, and then press the "Menu" button on your controller. From there, select "Manage game & add-ons" and then "Saved data." Delete any saved data for Elden Ring and then try launching the game again.

If none of these steps work, you may want to reach out to the game's developer or publisher for further assistance.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. RainingRoses Win User

Forza Horizon 5 game save not syncing between PC and Xbox

Hi,

Please see my reply in this thread:

I've lost 50+ hours on Elden Ring - Microsoft Community

It’s a slightly different question for another game, but the same steps still apply. If you access and play FH5 offline, select the cloud save when prompted to resync your game data/progress to your Xbox. If this fails or you’re unable to try this, then delete the game save data only for your console (not everywhere) on your account/profile.

You may need to restart your console for the changes to properly take effect with this reflected in-game. Be sure to wait at least 10-15 seconds before reconnecting the power to completely reset the power supply.

Hope this helps.
  5. Meliodas02 Win User

Data files

Yes I accidentally deleted my game save from everywhere and on xbox
  6. Ishan8123 Win User

Accidentally deleted from everywhere

Thema:

Accidentally deleted Elden ring game data from everywhere, is there anyway I can get that...

1. Accidentally deleted Elden ring game data from everywhere, is there anyway I can get that... - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted Elden

2. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  3. Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.: account had over 1000 hours help bf14d94b-39c9-41a7-afdf-42740c5f2805
  4. accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...: how to restore game file after its been deleted from everywhere on the console. 16d507d7-b869-4271-afa1-4bfd30007e5d
  5. I accidentally deleted the store on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted the store on my Xbox series s.: My store app on my Xbox has been updating them just staying at 100% for a week so I decided to just stop the updating process and then it just disappeared. I've already tried to use all the...
  6. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Accidentally deleted my file for starfield. Been playing it from cloud gaming on my xbox one console. Got really far and I really don't want to to start from scratch. So, is there away to get my...
  7. How do I install the microsoft store after I accidentally deleted it on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I install the microsoft store after I accidentally deleted it on my Xbox.: I accidentally uninstalled the microsoft store on my xbox when it wouldn't update, forgetting that I can't get onto the microsoft store to download it again. c568b1cc-3ecc-4f7f-a20c-82d22c46b222
  8. Accidentally deleted microsoft account with minecraft in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally deleted microsoft account with minecraft in: Hello. On august the 1st 2023 I set my old microsoft account to deletion. On the email it said that the account was set to be deleted after august the 31st. On the other hand I've been reading the...
  9. i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?: where do i download original xbox bios files for my 360? e37b3c46-d9b0-48c3-bf0d-5012d9d22b46
  10. I accidentally deleted a 5 year old Xbox chat with my friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I accidentally deleted a 5 year old Xbox chat with my friend: I opened the new message to read it, I for some reason pressed multiple buttons and the chat opened saying it’s empty I thought it glitched so opened the friends profile to message and the chat...