accidentally changed wrong account

Discus and support accidentally changed wrong account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i accidentally changed my gamertag on the wrong account from "18" to "cow9429" i was wondering if there is anyway to get it reset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by thebatshroom, Mar 31, 2020.

1. thebatshroom
    thebatshroom Guest

i accidentally changed my gamertag on the wrong account from "18" to "cow9429" i was wondering if there is anyway to get it reset

:)

thebatshroom, Mar 31, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

The only way would be the change it again.
  3. SorenCooper Win User

Parent account

I had accidentally put in the wrong year (on my DOB) when making the new account, but I have since then changed it. My new account seems to be an adult account, but clearing the cache didn't help.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Moving Minecraft data to my main account

I apologize for the trouble but you can definitely try to change the birthdate on your main account since you've mentioned that you just accidentally put the wrong birthdate.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Why my Gold membership due date not extended after redeeming?

Please head over to commerce.microsoft.com to ensure the code was activated on your account. If it was not perhaps you entered the code on the wrong account accidentally.

If the code was not accepted to your account or you entered it on the wrong account accidentally you should give phone support a call for more assistance. 1-800-469-9269 in North America.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Migrating minecraft

To confirm, did you accidentally migrated it under the wrong Microwave account?
Thema:

1. accidentally changed wrong account - Similar Threads - accidentally changed wrong

2. Can I change my Gamertag after accidentally picking it during the “check availability”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I change my Gamertag after accidentally picking it during the “check availability”: Hi, I just learned of my free Gamertag change and while exploring different options of what my name could be changed to, and what is and isn’t available or has been used by others I selected an...
  3. i accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to change it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    i accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to change it back: hello i just accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to know how to revert this i checked on minecraft.net and it says i have to wait 30 days but i need it asap...
  4. How to revert a name change immediately because I accidentally renamed myself something I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to revert a name change immediately because I accidentally renamed myself something I...: My friend accidentally renamed my name and now i have to wait for 30 days, I am personally really disappointed and sad because I had my old username for 5 years and I will be sad if someone takes...
  5. I accidentally changes by FPS to 120 and my monitor does not support it. My screen went all...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally changes by FPS to 120 and my monitor does not support it. My screen went all...: I accidentally changes by FPS to 120 and my monitor does not support it. My screen went all black and now I cannot change it back, what do I do?? d773dcc1-0ce0-41c0-8089-04140cf53767
  6. How do I reset my display option back to automatic . I accidentally changed it to a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I reset my display option back to automatic . I accidentally changed it to a...: I’m on Xbox series x and I accidentally changed my display option in video fidelity. How do I put it back onto automatic as I have a black screen? 69eb716d-b402-442b-bd1f-201d34b3f110
  7. how do i change my xbox username back? i accidentally changed it and it is pissing me off

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i change my xbox username back? i accidentally changed it and it is pissing me off: how do i change my xbox username back? i accidentally changed it and it is pissing me off 874bfebd-af8e-47c2-83ae-2ef3aa793608
  8. Accidentally changed my gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally changed my gamertag.: Hi, I accidentally changed my gamertag on 14.08.23 and it won't allow me to use my previous one. It's saying ''This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one''. My former gamertag '''' is what I...
  9. I accidentally changed my name lookin at the availability on names

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally changed my name lookin at the availability on names: I accidentally changed my name lookin at the availability on names I was looking at and I’m trying to change it back but it says it is already took in even tho it’s not...
  10. I accidentally changed my gamer tag to the wrong thing, what do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally changed my gamer tag to the wrong thing, what do I do?: Hello, I changed my gamer tag but I accidentally missed a character when changing it. I changed it to “LucanRL” but wanted to change it to “Lucan RL”. I’m a student and really can’t afford to pay...