Accidentally bought a level up in Halo Infinite.

Discus and support Accidentally bought a level up in Halo Infinite. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to use an so boost and I accidentally clicked on level up and it purchased it there was no confirmation and my halo credits were spent. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KingRorey, Apr 22, 2023.

1. KingRorey
    KingRorey Guest

I was trying to use an so boost and I accidentally clicked on level up and it purchased it there was no confirmation and my halo credits were spent. I would like a refund doesn’t matter if I lose a level on the battle pass.

:)

KingRorey, Apr 22, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

As I have checked, according to the game support which is HALO:

"Halo credits cannot be refunded once redeemed for any in-game item or battle pass"

We can request a refund for purchases through Microsoft Store or Xbox Store but for in-game purchases, it will depend on the game support. For your reference, you can check this link:

https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/artic...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

halo: 5 Guardians Warzone Xp Boosts For 150k Req Points?

Nope, you're not dumb, they were only up for about a week or so, I cashed in all my Req points to get as many packs as i could.

The max level in halo 5 is SR 152 and once you achieve that you will get something in Halo: Infinite. I'm not sure if you have to get to SR 152 before Halo: Infinite comes out to get the reward, or if you can get to 152 after Infinite releases and still
    get the reward item.
  4. Mad Bro Mike Win User

What Is Your Favorite Weapon/What Weapons Do You Have Equipped?

Melee: The Penetrator

Pistol: .44 Shepard (Level 4, Dual Wield, Infinite Ammo, Instant Reload)

SMG: D4TH Blosson (Level 4, Dual Wield, Infinite Ammo, Instant Reload)

Shotgun: Shark-O-Matic (Infinite Ammo, Instant Reload)

Assault Rifle: K-8 Krukov (Level 4, Dual Wield, Infinite Ammo, Instant Reload)

Explosive: Professor Genki's Mollusk Launcher (Infinite Ammo, 75% Faster Reload as Instant can not be bought for Explosives)

Special: RC Possessor (Level 4, Infinite Ammo, Instant Reload)

Grenades: I mainly use Frag Grenades & The Fart In A Jar but I have all Grenades at (Level 4, Infinite Grenades)
  5. RodRx1 Win User

Error code: (0x80070102)

oh well thanx for trying Derek , I did all the steps again rebooted the machine ran xbox and started halo infinite only to get this same darn Error code: (0x80070102)

now that I accidentally loaded the free version ( multiplayer ) I know halo infinite works perfect on my machine and my windows. So I still think this is some advanced form of copyright protection or just a crappy written program that works for most but not all .
  6. I Sh00t Back x Win User

Question

It's a toss up with cyberpunk and halo infinite when it comes out.
Thema:

1. Accidentally bought a level up in Halo Infinite. - Similar Threads - Accidentally bought level

2. i accidentally bought $43 minecraft on my old account and now it synced with my new one and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally bought $43 minecraft on my old account and now it synced with my new one and...: i have tried logging out and logging back in, nothing works 144688e5-7bed-4ed2-8a23-e7795482f726
  3. I accidentally bought a PC add on meaning to buy the Xbox add on

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally bought a PC add on meaning to buy the Xbox add on: I accidentally bought a game add on for the pc when I meant to buy it for the Xbox, I haven’t claimed the PC Card and was wondering how or even if I can trade the PC one for the Xbox one...
  4. Accidentally bought a pack on Nintendo switch Minecraft and I'm very upset, how do I get a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought a pack on Nintendo switch Minecraft and I'm very upset, how do I get a...: So basically I got 25 dollars and I used most of it on a 15 dollar gift card for Nintendo which i used to buy Minecoins, and I accidentally bought a world that I don't want. How do I get a refund?...
  5. I bought forza 5 and I accidentally deleted it and it saying I need to buy it again but I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought forza 5 and I accidentally deleted it and it saying I need to buy it again but I...: I bought forza 5 and I accidentally deleted it and it saying I need to buy it again but I have the disc but I can’t put it in bc I have an Xbox series s edefeda8-e8d5-4e8e-9d88-21039c0700e7
  6. I accidentally bought a gold game pass instead of ultimate how do I convert it to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally bought a gold game pass instead of ultimate how do I convert it to a...: I accidentally bought a gold game pass instead of ultimate how do I convert it to ultimate? 24c53af2-d994-4094-8fdc-13a3ecdb2072
  7. I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...: I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code, and there is no way to change the zip code after the purchase. I only discovered this after the time period to cancel an...
  8. I just bought 2400 call of duty points and I bought vanguard by accident and it was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought 2400 call of duty points and I bought vanguard by accident and it was...: I would love to know what to do so that my money isn't stolen because I tried refunding it and of course it was denied. e085c4c0-a329-4619-979b-052a5d97755b
  9. I bought fifa 23 xbox one version on accident, I have series s. Do I have to re-buy the X/S...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fifa 23 xbox one version on accident, I have series s. Do I have to re-buy the X/S...: I bought fifa 23 on my Xbox series s. I thought I was downloading fifa 23 for X/S and it turns out I was downloading fifa 23 xbox one. If I want to play the X/S version do I have to double...
  10. Bought something on accident

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought something on accident: Ok i haven't been contacted by the person who reviews my case just a email saying they sent it for review is there a way that i can be updated on when it might be handled the refund i requested a...