Accidentally accepted the change gamer tag, now my name is stuck with numbers.

Discus and support Accidentally accepted the change gamer tag, now my name is stuck with numbers. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Just changed my gamertag recently however i accidentally clicked the accept while reading the info regarding it. Now my username is stuck with numbers.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Law.C, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Law.C
    Law.C Guest

Just changed my gamertag recently however i accidentally clicked the accept while reading the info regarding it. Now my username is stuck with numbers. Am i still allowed to change it back free one last time?

:)

Law.C, Nov 13, 2019
  2. Niko1664 Win User

Hi Law.C, you have now a new gamertag. Any change now will cost to you.

How did you " Accidentally" changed your gamer tag ?
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

If you have used your once only free change, then no, you will have to pay to change again.
  4. iareBRENDEN Win User

You only get one free change unfortunately. Even changing it back to your original will cost you the fee.
  5. On The RPM Win User

Sorry, no. You have to pony up ten bucks for each change after the free one. I've spent too much money doing this myself.
  6. This noob Win User

Name change

Can i get rid of the numbers behind my name because i dislike numbers and i wanted my old name back but now it has numbers in it

There can only be one MasterChief think about it! The meaning of the hashtag behind your gamer tag is that others have the same one as you. the
    new gamer tag feature automatically assigns a numeric value to the end of your gamer tag. If a player chooses a gamer tag "first" it will not have any numbers behind.

Think of something real original. Features on Xbox are always changing!
Thema:

1. Accidentally accepted the change gamer tag, now my name is stuck with numbers. - Similar Threads - Accidentally accepted change

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  8. What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend: I was trying to buy a digital gift for my friend I thought I could be tech savvy as I seen it was possible but now I own a game I don’t want and will never play can I somehow transfer it to them...
  9. Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?: I made an accidental purchase . I did not want or have any intention of it . Need a refund please. 8ade9264-5824-4d74-8b3e-12926234c8c0
  10. I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.: Hi All. I bought a Xbox voucher from Amazon for my nephew and then accidentally redeemed it in my name. I used the very long code in the email from Amazon as instructed thinking it would unlock...