Accidental Sign Up

Discus and support Accidental Sign Up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally signed up for the Premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection. It expires on Sept. 10 2017 and I do not want to have the premium version.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeadedThunder52, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Accidental Sign Up

I accidentally signed up for the Premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection. It expires on Sept. 10 2017 and I do not want to have the premium version. Please cancel the free subscription so I do not get charged for more after Sept 10, 2017.

Thank you,

Marylea Reed

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

LeadedThunder52, Sep 3, 2017
  2. Ilharious
    Ilharious Guest
    Halo 4: Limited Edition Console (Accidentally Leaked by MS Store)

Accidental leakage?

I think not.

It is surely a teaser, flashed up to tantalize and tempt the Halo devotees.

Ilharious, Sep 3, 2017
  3. halenbeck
    halenbeck Guest
    Accidental Hacked Lobby Level Up.

yes haha you play get caught so jump online chat get a get outa jail free card from a member then jump on here hahaa dodgy

halenbeck, Sep 3, 2017
  4. Accidental Sign Up

I too accidentally signed up for the XC-Box premier and will receive a week free. I do not want this - I want to play the games installed on my computer as a guest. I have no desire to be "part of the gaming community". How do I cancel this free subscription???

HushedTable5969, Sep 3, 2017
  5. HushedTable5969 Win User

Accidental Sign Up

I too accidentally signed up for the XC-Box premier and will receive a week free. I do not want this - I want to play the games installed on my computer as a guest. I have no desire to be "part of the gaming community". How do I cancel this free subscription???
  6. dazzlerazzle Win User

beta

Accidentally you signed up for it ? 0_o There is no way to "take this out"
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

GAME PASS accidental sign up

Log in on account.microsoft.com with the account that has gamepass, then select services and subscription at the top of the page, then select manage on the game pass subscription, then select cancel subscription.
  8. Mini Krank 94 Win User

GAME PASS accidental sign up

Hi, I have cancelled that, how do I get a refund for the £7.99 I have been charged? Thanks
  9. Mistress Sara Win User

I accidentally signed up for the Ambadassor Program!

Hi there,

You can send a message to XboxAmbassadors or post in the support forums
    here
    and ask them to remove you.
Thema:

Accidental Sign Up

1. Accidental Sign Up - Similar Threads - Accidental Sign

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  8. What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend: I was trying to buy a digital gift for my friend I thought I could be tech savvy as I seen it was possible but now I own a game I don’t want and will never play can I somehow transfer it to them...
  9. Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?: I made an accidental purchase . I did not want or have any intention of it . Need a refund please. 8ade9264-5824-4d74-8b3e-12926234c8c0
  10. I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.: Hi All. I bought a Xbox voucher from Amazon for my nephew and then accidentally redeemed it in my name. I used the very long code in the email from Amazon as instructed thinking it would unlock...