accidental buy, how do i refund a digital game

Discus and support accidental buy, how do i refund a digital game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i all, i have accidentally bought Forza Horizon 4 Bundal Pack Instead Of The Actual Game. Can Anybody Help Me to refund me this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kylieroebuck, Oct 23, 2020.

1. kylieroebuck
    kylieroebuck Guest

i all, i have accidentally bought Forza Horizon 4 Bundal Pack Instead Of The Actual Game. Can Anybody Help Me to refund me this

:)

kylieroebuck, Oct 23, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Hi Kylie.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Go to
    Refund orders
    for a guide on how to request a refund on your purchase.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Refund

I recently bought GTA ONLINE and I accidentally bought the wrong version and I checked it out for a sec and it wasn't where I could play with my friends. I tried to refund and it said "refunds aren't available for digital purchases that have been played or used." How can I test out a game and if I don't like it, I still can't refund? Please let me refund GTA and buy the 29 dollar version.
    Youd have to reply to the email that said your refund was denied to get them to reconsider.
  4. NonZeroSum Win User

Purchase something on accident

5. Emeriel96 Win User

Refund

I requested a refund for a game that was accidentally bought by someone else in my family but my refund request was denied. Please help i need my money back.
    Hello vLxgginGames,

I would recommend that you contact Xbox support directly and explain your problem which can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If the purchase was a digital game, here is a link to "How to make an Xbox digital product refund request":

https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...scriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

Hope that helps!
  6. AmuricanPatriot Win User

Can't set home xbox

I accidentally made a typo on the second line of the first paragraph. It should read "buy a game digitally."
Thema:

1. accidental buy, how do i refund a digital game - Similar Threads - accidental buy refund

2. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  3. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  4. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  5. I accidentally bought a PC add on meaning to buy the Xbox add on

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally bought a PC add on meaning to buy the Xbox add on: I accidentally bought a game add on for the pc when I meant to buy it for the Xbox, I haven’t claimed the PC Card and was wondering how or even if I can trade the PC one for the Xbox one...
  6. Cold war banned me for no reason I ended up accidentally buying the game twice and still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold war banned me for no reason I ended up accidentally buying the game twice and still...: I bought cold war for xbox last week. When I was trying to get my Activision account to work it banned me from the server for no reason, it said umbrella merge error or something like that? I went...
  7. I bought forza 5 and I accidentally deleted it and it saying I need to buy it again but I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought forza 5 and I accidentally deleted it and it saying I need to buy it again but I...: I bought forza 5 and I accidentally deleted it and it saying I need to buy it again but I have the disc but I can’t put it in bc I have an Xbox series s edefeda8-e8d5-4e8e-9d88-21039c0700e7
  8. I bought fifa 23 xbox one version on accident, I have series s. Do I have to re-buy the X/S...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fifa 23 xbox one version on accident, I have series s. Do I have to re-buy the X/S...: I bought fifa 23 on my Xbox series s. I thought I was downloading fifa 23 for X/S and it turns out I was downloading fifa 23 xbox one. If I want to play the X/S version do I have to double...
  9. I buy this game by accident can somebody help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy this game by accident can somebody help me?: I Try to quit the buying process but my xbox lag and by the precommande game of destiny 2 , i dont how i CAN cancel this transaction. If somebody know how plz message me on xbox gt:...
  10. I buy the same thing 2 times by accident how do I get my money back

in XBoX on Consoles
    I buy the same thing 2 times by accident how do I get my money back: I buy the same thing two time for 34$ can I get my money back? 938a5bf2-6fea-4238-b2f8-399e5d675ced