ACCIDENTAL AUTO-RENEWAL AND I DONT PLAY XBOX ANYMORE

Discus and support ACCIDENTAL AUTO-RENEWAL AND I DONT PLAY XBOX ANYMORE in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need help obtaining a refund for my account. I do not wish to continue playing on xbox. My card was autobilled today and i do not want to be billed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XxXUso4LyfeXxX, Jul 1, 2018.

1. ACCIDENTAL AUTO-RENEWAL AND I DONT PLAY XBOX ANYMORE

I need help obtaining a refund for my account. I do not wish to continue playing on xbox. My card was autobilled today and i do not want to be billed for something im not gonna use. I do not know why my card was still on the account and auto renewal but
    i do not wish to use my account anymore. Is there anyway for a refund??

:)

XxXUso4LyfeXxX, Jul 1, 2018
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    I bought xbox live gold and I dont want it

And call support to turn off auto renewal

ngocphi, Jul 1, 2018
  3. Not Proven
    Not Proven Guest
    hope i dont get effected

This email is just saying that Xbox cannot charge you until you fix payment options. No need to worry unless you have auto renewal! ACCIDENTAL AUTO-RENEWAL AND I DONT PLAY XBOX ANYMORE :)

Not Proven, Jul 1, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Jul 2, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

My Xbox live subscription ended and I want to delete/cancel it but I can’t how?

i cant cancle my xbox live subscriptoin cause it ended and i dont want to pay it anymore.
    Just turn off auto renew
  7. ngocphi Win User

I bought xbox live gold and I dont want it

And call support to turn off auto renewal
  8. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Randomly gone from Gold membership to Silver.

Probably a good idea to call support.

I had something like this happen a few years ago and it was a pain in the *** to get resolved lol.

I dont mess with that auto renewal crap anymore.
  9. PottyPenguin97 Win User

Auto renew.

I accidentally renewed my account using a debit card, not realising my account was on auto renew, then added a few months worth of prepaid cards. I wanted then to cancel this auto renew setting, went through all the menus - subscriptions/billing info etc.
    and there is no link letting me cancel auto renew. whenever I try and just remove the debit card to prevent future transactions taking place, it says I must cancel auto renew, but I can't?

Does anyone have a solution to this?
Thema:

1. ACCIDENTAL AUTO-RENEWAL AND I DONT PLAY XBOX ANYMORE - Similar Threads - ACCIDENTAL AUTO RENEWAL

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  8. What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend: I was trying to buy a digital gift for my friend I thought I could be tech savvy as I seen it was possible but now I own a game I don’t want and will never play can I somehow transfer it to them...
  9. Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?: I made an accidental purchase . I did not want or have any intention of it . Need a refund please. 8ade9264-5824-4d74-8b3e-12926234c8c0
  10. I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.: Hi All. I bought a Xbox voucher from Amazon for my nephew and then accidentally redeemed it in my name. I used the very long code in the email from Amazon as instructed thinking it would unlock...