Accessing Xbox Live After Registration Key Entered

Discus and support Accessing Xbox Live After Registration Key Entered in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased a 12 month Gold Pass for my daughter. I was given the 25 digit key code and entered it within my Microsoft acct. It said thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BILDO_WILDO, Mar 23, 2021.

1. BILDO_WILDO
    BILDO_WILDO Guest

Hello, I purchased a 12 month Gold Pass for my daughter. I was given the 25 digit key code and entered it within my Microsoft acct. It said thank you and it's been activated etc. We can't figure out how to sign in and play live Fortnight, keeps asking to enter a code. What in the world am I doing wrong, please help, thanks.

:)

BILDO_WILDO, Mar 23, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Public Beta Registration

Hello There, DiamondEdge Dan

It will take up to two business days (Monday-Friday) for the update to download to your console once you’ve completed the on-console registration application. You'll know you’ve
    gotten the update and you’re in the beta when you see the “beta” channel on your Dashboard.

Once you’ve run the registration app on your console, you’ll have to wait up to three business days to gain access to the Xbox LIVE Update Public Beta Program private forum. After successfully completing the registration app, sign in to yourXbox
    LIVE
    account with the same gamertag and then visit the Xbox forums. This will ensure you get access to the private beta forum as quickly as possible.

The Xbox LIVE Update Public Beta Program private forum is where you can post all inquiries, suggestions, and feedback about the beta. If you click the link and see "Group
    Not Found," it means that you don’t currently have permission to view the private forum. (But hold tight, you should gain access shortly, if the beta registration steps were completed correctly.)

In the meantime, while you wait for access to the Xbox LIVE Update Public Beta Program private forum, please remember that all discussion related to the beta must be conducted exclusively in the private forum. Please refrain from posting in the Support
    forums unless it has been three business days from the time you entered your beta key.
  4. D3ATH PRONE Win User

Why

Hello RareGun blazer! I do apologize any problems you are having. The beta is linked to the Live ID that was used at the time of registering. If the Live ID you entered is not linked to an Xbox Live Gamertag that would be the reason you are not seeing the
    update. Re-register with your Live ID if this is the case. If the live ID is connected to an Xbox LIve Gamertag did you redeem your product key from the website and run the registration app on your console?
  5. MRGREGNICE Win User

No Key yet

Be patient i think they will issue the keys after registration close, because the traffic is very heavy on the site right now.
  6. Getsuga Tensho S Win User

Xbox LIVE Update Public Beta

You'll be able to get your product key soon. They've been made unavailable for the time being while registrations are still being taken to lighten the load on their servers.

connect.microsoft.com/.../PublicBetaFall2012

[quote user="Microsoft Connect - Xbox Live Update Beta"]

How do I register my console?

To optimize registration for users, product keys for console registration will be available shortly. Once product keys are available, you will see the link for them on the left-hand side of this site. If you already have a Product Key, you can proceed with
    registering your console. Thanks for signing up![/quote]
Thema:

1. Accessing Xbox Live After Registration Key Entered - Similar Threads - Accessing Live Registration

2. accessing xbox live from pc to other device

in XBoX on Windows
    accessing xbox live from pc to other device: i recently broke my laptop and i’m unable so access the screenshots and screen recordings i took using the xbox live feature on my pc so i was wondering if i could access them on any other device...
  3. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  4. Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services: I have been dealing with issue the last 2 days but mainly I can download games an apps no problem but I’m met with “ connect to Xbox live “ and cannot perform a network test at all . Please help...
  5. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  6. Disconnect Ubisoft from XBOX live with no access to old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disconnect Ubisoft from XBOX live with no access to old email: Hi, everyone. I have issue disconnecting my Xbox acc from Ubisoft acc. I have no access to the email I was using, when created Ubisoft account, because it was long long ago. I can't even restore...
  7. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  8. I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...: My xbox live account was created many years ago and I can no longer access the email associated with it as it was my dad's email for his old job. I don't know the password and I can't recover it...
  9. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...: Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't...
  10. How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...: Recently, my microsoft account was hacked, with someone adding their own email and deleting mine(**Removed PII**). I had to make a new microsoft with the same email(**Removed PII**), and now don't...