Accessing Xbox caps etc. on a PC

Discus and support Accessing Xbox caps etc. on a PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi-When I log in to my Xbox profile on my PC, and click "Captures" all the stuff there is ancient. Nothing recent is shown. If on the console, I click... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mikey May, Jan 2, 2020.

  1. Mikey May
    Mikey May Guest

    Accessing Xbox caps etc. on a PC


    Hi-When I log in to my Xbox profile on my PC, and click "Captures" all the stuff there is ancient. Nothing recent is shown. If on the console, I click a capture and then "See all sharing options" and "OneDrive" it says it's shared but then when I login
    to OneDrive, again, it isn't there. On the front page of my (PC Based) Xbox profile, it does show "recent caps" with the last 2 caps, but these aren't in the list under "Captures".

    Microsoft-sort it out! This is crazy ridiculous and 100 times more difficult than it ought to be.

    How can I just get non-console access to my captures/clips that I've captured on the xbox and/OR shared to onedrive (but ideally not having to do multiple steps)?

    :)
     
    Mikey May, Jan 2, 2020
    #1
  2. Mikey May Win User

    Accessing Xbox caps etc. on a PC

    Not sure why you think this is solved...and as my post says...uploading to OneDrive doesn't seem to be bearing fruit either.

    Neither of the two issues are solved and I don't think they should be related but perhaps they are. Anyway...any useful replies/advice is welcome.
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

    Accessing Xbox caps etc. on a PC

    Check the one that are synced if i remember right you have to have them maked

    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/capturing-xbox-one-game-clips-to-external-storage
  4. annix Win User

    Accessing Xbox caps etc. on a PC

    Hey there! I know this is already solved for you, but what I do is batch upload my clips from upload studio to my OneDrive account, then I have access to them everywhere. Cheers!
  5. KLRSKIR Win User

    TV Shows+Bandwith?

    We've never come close to the 250GB cap on Comcast with multiple Xbox's, apps, smart phones, many clients using Go-To-My-PC, etc.. You've got a LOT going on on your network to even come remotely close.
  6. Poofius Win User

    challenges are not working correct

    From my understanding it has to be in a game mode where the kill is what ends the game, not caps or defends etc etc.
Thema:

Accessing Xbox caps etc. on a PC

Loading...
  1. Accessing Xbox caps etc. on a PC - Similar Threads - Accessing caps etc

  2. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  6. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  7. Xbox disc to digital global access when?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disc to digital global access when?: When will everyone be able to access it? I don’t seem to have that option on my Xbox one X. Is it exclusive to the series X? submitted by /u/CloudimusXD [link] [comments]
  8. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  9. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  10. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...