Accessing my save game after a game is no longer within the Game Pass

Discus and support Accessing my save game after a game is no longer within the Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good day, I would like to know if there is a possibility to access my save files after (in this case) Ring of Pain is no longer in the Game Pass for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Twisted-Chi, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Twisted-Chi
    Twisted-Chi Guest

Good day,

I would like to know if there is a possibility to access my save files after (in this case) Ring of Pain is no longer in the Game Pass for PC.

I've uninstalled it after the game left and now I would like to transfer that save to the Steam Version I own.

Is there any way that I can get my save files or am I out of luck and would have to start from the beginning.

Thanks

:)

Twisted-Chi, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Twisted-Chi, all the progress that was made in the game when you had the Game Pass subscription, is saved in your Microsoft cloud account, if you re-subscribe to the Game Pass again, or buy the game it will automatically pull your progress.

When transferring it to Steam unfortunately this is not possible.
  3. dempup Win User

What happens to current games if revert to Xbox Live Gold from Ultimate Game Pass

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Nothing will happen to archivements and save games. They will all stay unchanged. You will just no longer have access to the Game Pass game catalog of games. But you will still be able to buy any of the games, if
    you want to play it. Just be aware that even though you might have game pass games installed, you can't play them without purchase after you game pass is ended.
  4. JohnHeatz Win User

Game Pass Ultimate for PC not appearing in the Xbox App

Just bumping this to see if anyone can help. Even, my game saves got corrupted and lost the progress I had on them, not sure if it is related, but it happened coincidentally after I lost access to Game Pass...
  5. Smwutches Win User

Buying Age of Empires definitive collection for my windows 10 PC!

Game Pass is like Netflix for games. You get access to a library of games you can play. It is not required to have Game Pass to purchase games individually.

Pricing would be up to the publishers.

I'm not sure if there is an online component to that game, but if so, it doesn't cost any extra to play online on PC.

When you purchase the game it should automatically start the install or the purchase option will change to an install option in the store and you can install it that way.

Games can only be refunded if the refund request is submitted within 14 days of purchase and the game is played no longer than 2 hours. After that, there is no guarantee of a refund.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Gratis Gold Spiele erneut installieren [Reinstall free Gold Games]

How did you acquire the game? If you purchased it directly you should have access if you got it through Game Pass and it is no longer on Game Pass then you won't be able to play it any longer.
Thema:

1. Accessing my save game after a game is no longer within the Game Pass - Similar Threads - Accessing save game

2. PC Game Pass - Access cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass - Access cloud saves: Hi, as some of you noticed, Hades is not in Game Pass anymore. Knowing that, I uninstalled it from my PC. I recently discovered that I could access my save files from AppData folders, but it...
  3. Accessing Xbox game pass cloud to transfer pc saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accessing Xbox game pass cloud to transfer pc saves: Hi, I would like to access my Xbox cloud saves for a couple of games to transfer them and was wondering how I can access and download these, without having the game or game pass. I do not have...
  4. XBOX 360 can not log on to my account and access my saved game info

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 can not log on to my account and access my saved game info: Hello, when I turn on my Xbox360 and try to log on to my account it ask me to sine in with my email and then ask for my password. when I put in my pass word it says its not available. My pass...
  5. Alien Isolation crashes with error accessing the hard drive cache while trying to save a game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Alien Isolation crashes with error accessing the hard drive cache while trying to save a game.: Alien Isolation crashes with error accessing the hard drive cache while trying to save a game. I am using xbox game pass for the pc. Running as administrator doesn't help. I have searched the...
  6. Can't access my xbox game saves on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access my xbox game saves on PC.: I can't seem to access my xbox game saves on my pc. I've tried updating everything, clearing the local storage, checked windows update (its up to date), I've updated the multitude of xbox apps,...
  7. PC game pass game save data access

in XBoX on Windows
    PC game pass game save data access: Hello Team As the title says this is about being able to access my saved game progress that being saved to the cloud. 1. Is there a way to do this?, I need/want access to my game save data to...
  8. The saved games for my PC and Cloud are both incorrect, can i access an old saved version...

in XBoX on Windows
    The saved games for my PC and Cloud are both incorrect, can i access an old saved version...: I have been playing Microsoft Ultimate Word Games for some years and today there were problems with it starting as it could not sync. It now loads but looks like i have never played the game...
  9. accessing Xbox One Gamepass Saves after buying game on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    accessing Xbox One Gamepass Saves after buying game on Xbox One: I was playing Witcher 3 on the Xbox One using Gamepass for 3 months. I read that if I paid for the full game, that I would be able to pick up where I left off (in other words - that my saved games...
  10. Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games: I upgraded to an Xbox One X recently and have had no problem access my progress from my Xbox One games from the cloud. However when it comes to my Xbox 360 games I've had more of an issue. Lego...