Accessing my save game after a game is no longer within the Game Pass

Discus and support Accessing my save game after a game is no longer within the Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good day, I would like to know if there is a possibility to access my save files after (in this case) Ring of Pain is no longer in the Game Pass for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Twisted-Chi, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Twisted-Chi
    Twisted-Chi Guest

Good day,

I would like to know if there is a possibility to access my save files after (in this case) Ring of Pain is no longer in the Game Pass for PC.

I've uninstalled it after the game left and now I would like to transfer that save to the Steam Version I own.

Is there any way that I can get my save files or am I out of luck and would have to start from the beginning.

Thanks

:)

Twisted-Chi, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Twisted-Chi, all the progress that was made in the game when you had the Game Pass subscription, is saved in your Microsoft cloud account, if you re-subscribe to the Game Pass again, or buy the game it will automatically pull your progress.

When transferring it to Steam unfortunately this is not possible.
  3. dempup Win User

What happens to current games if revert to Xbox Live Gold from Ultimate Game Pass

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Nothing will happen to archivements and save games. They will all stay unchanged. You will just no longer have access to the Game Pass game catalog of games. But you will still be able to buy any of the games, if
    you want to play it. Just be aware that even though you might have game pass games installed, you can't play them without purchase after you game pass is ended.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Games with gold

If you change to PC Game Pass, and no longer have Game Pass Core or Game Pass Ultimate, then you will lose access to the Games with Gold on your Xbox One or Series X|S console as you will no longer have Game Pass Core (New name for Gold).
  5. JohnHeatz Win User

Game Pass Ultimate for PC not appearing in the Xbox App

Just bumping this to see if anyone can help. Even, my game saves got corrupted and lost the progress I had on them, not sure if it is related, but it happened coincidentally after I lost access to Game Pass...
  6. Smwutches Win User

Buying Age of Empires definitive collection for my windows 10 PC!

Game Pass is like Netflix for games. You get access to a library of games you can play. It is not required to have Game Pass to purchase games individually.

Pricing would be up to the publishers.

I'm not sure if there is an online component to that game, but if so, it doesn't cost any extra to play online on PC.

When you purchase the game it should automatically start the install or the purchase option will change to an install option in the store and you can install it that way.

Games can only be refunded if the refund request is submitted within 14 days of purchase and the game is played no longer than 2 hours. After that, there is no guarantee of a refund.
Thema:

1. Accessing my save game after a game is no longer within the Game Pass - Similar Threads - Accessing save game

2. Access to cloud save files from Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Access to cloud save files from Xbox?: I have been playing Ark Survival Ascended on Xbox series x. Following a recent update, the save file for the scorched earth map appears corrupted. It crashes on loading, every time. I have tried...
  3. Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?: I am currently travelling and my Xbox is back in my hometown. Is there anyway for me to be able to save my clips? I can see them all when I open up my Xbox app on my phone. Other than saving all...
  4. I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?: I don't know what to do I changed my gamer tag and lost everything! 2529da44-1743-4d43-8577-ed279b621a49
  5. I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on: I'm trying to have all my saved games that are saved onto the new account so I can continue playing 101201a2-98e0-4124-a2a7-d65698c4ade7
  6. I am wondering if I can save game progress without internet access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am wondering if I can save game progress without internet access: Can I save my game without internet 69ecdfe6-111b-4a1e-a37a-50657da2983c
  7. Access to PC Game Pass save files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access to PC Game Pass save files: Hades was recently removed from PC Game Pass. How do I access my cloud game save files so I can continue on another platform? 22550562-cefb-45f7-8ae4-32f22479e50b
  8. PC game pass game save data access

in XBoX on Windows
    PC game pass game save data access: Hello Team As the title says this is about being able to access my saved game progress that being saved to the cloud. 1. Is there a way to do this?, I need/want access to my game save data to...
  9. Access The Outer Worlds save game data from Xbox One to PC Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Access The Outer Worlds save game data from Xbox One to PC Xbox App: I played The Outer Worlds on my Xbox One from the game pass and got somewhat far. I have now downloaded The Outer Worlds on my PC through Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my Xbox (Beta) App. I want to...
  10. save game disc online for easy access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    save game disc online for easy access: I brought a game disk and have a gold live membership. I wish to upload the game on onedrive/cloud so that I do not have to keep ejecting the game disc to watch blue ray disks. is it possible to...