Accessing my late father's account

Discus and support Accessing my late father's account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. My father passed away and the Xbox account we shared was in his email. I've been trying to access the account but I need to reset the password... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WRSACS, Feb 9, 2023.

  1. WRSACS
    WRSACS Guest

    Accessing my late father's account


    Hello. My father passed away and the Xbox account we shared was in his email. I've been trying to access the account but I need to reset the password to his Microsoft xbox accountin order to get in. The two photo numbers used are both unavailable and the information I used to try and get it back was not enough. Any suggestions?

    :)
     
    WRSACS, Feb 9, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    Accessing my late father's account

    Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. I am sorry for your loss.

    Due to data privacy and account security of our accounts, it cannot be just easily recovered especially if we are not the owners of the account.

    In this case, if you want to get access to his account, you will have to follow the procedure as stated from the article below. It says "Microsoft must first be formally served with a valid subpoena or court order to consider whether it is able to lawfully release a deceased or incapacitated user’s information regarding a personal email account (this includes email accounts with addresses that end in Outlook.com, Live.com, Hotmail.com, and MSN.com), OneDrive storage, or any other aspect of their Microsoft account."

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/acce...
  3. Ehqui Win User

    Cant Connect to Xbox Live due to the new Terms of Use Update.

    Its not my Microsoft account. It is my fathers email, so i have no access.
  4. Scary Ghosty Win User

    Cannot download BF4 Beta

    Parental controls are not on. My step-father has a parent account linked to mine but he's given me access to M and unrated.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

    5-year-old exposes Xbox One security flaw

    The kid pressed the spacebar a few times and gained access to his fathers account. The father reported this to MS, family gets free games and kid gets a shout out.
  6. FOXDVD Win User

    Who Here Actually Uses Kinect with Mass Effect 3?

    as a 37 year old father of 3....I use my xbox late when kids are sleeping....no way I can yell at my game...
Thema:

Accessing my late father's account

Loading...
  1. Accessing my late father's account - Similar Threads - Accessing late father's

  2. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  6. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. I Know I'm late, but is the Darth Vader DLC in Soul caliber IV unavailable? Or can I access...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Know I'm late, but is the Darth Vader DLC in Soul caliber IV unavailable? Or can I access...: I Know I'm late, but is the Darth Vader DLC in Soul caliber IV unavailable? Or can I access this with some sort of link? Thanks. 6a5ad4b3-71f4-477f-a360-b71489fdd791
  9. Battlefeild 4 CTE Late Access

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefeild 4 CTE Late Access: i ran into a problem where another profile on my xbox had the preview on that. i finally fixed it and when i was playing around on bf4 i decided to find out how to get the cte. i did but a lot of...
  10. Too late to get into EA access?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Too late to get into EA access?: I just got into the xbox preview program (about 15 minutes ago to be exact). Does anyone have any idea if I will get an invite into EA access or is that completely over with?...