Accessing game add ons
Discus and support Accessing game add ons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the season pass and downloaded it on one xbox one console. I recently bought another xbox one console. The new one says I already own the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gin9erNinja410, Jan 13, 2018.
Thema:
Accessing game add ons
Loading...
-
Accessing game add ons - Similar Threads - Accessing game add
-
My games filling with games I don't have access too
in XboX InsidersMy games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall... -
Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...
in XboX InsidersCan't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games.... -
Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app
in XboX InsidersUnable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and... -
profile pics are being see as default ones and cannot access certain games/apps.
in XboX Insidersprofile pics are being see as default ones and cannot access certain games/apps.: everyone’s profile pictures have been set to default for me i’ve been told it’s a privacy setting so i’ve made it so it’s adult default and it doesn’t save at all.i try to go on discord and it... -
Accessibility Feedback on the New Xbox Cloud Gaming Web Experience: Basic Touchscreen...
in XboX InsidersAccessibility Feedback on the New Xbox Cloud Gaming Web Experience: Basic Touchscreen...: Hi Xbox Cloud Gaming / Xbox Insider team, I’d like to share some feedback I’ve been consistently raising since the early days of Xbox Cloud Gaming, especially in response to the January 26, 2026... -
Improve collaboration between Xbox and Rockstar Games to offer earlier access and exclusive...
in XboX InsidersImprove collaboration between Xbox and Rockstar Games to offer earlier access and exclusive...: Rockstar Games titles are some of the most popular and iconic on Xbox — from GTA to Red Dead Redemption. As a loyal Xbox player and Rockstar fan, I’d love to see stronger collaboration between... -
I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
in XBoX Games and AppsI can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8 -
Can't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help: Can't access my Add-ons for Minecraft when i play offline now. c2e76a84-874b-4479-a9c4-5742d5c169d7 -
Child account cannot access game add-ons installed by parent on Xbox One X console
in XBoX on ConsolesChild account cannot access game add-ons installed by parent on Xbox One X console: Hi, I am having issues with my daughter’s family child Microsoft account. I just purchased 2 add-on packs for the game Minecraft that is already installed on our Xbox One X console. The add-on...