Accessibility Qurstions re gamepass

Discus and support Accessibility Qurstions re gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have questions re accessibility and gamepass. I'm looking for games with accessibility options on PC Gamepass but I can't see an an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StaceyUK, Dec 2, 2022.

1. StaceyUK
    StaceyUK Guest

Hello,

I have questions re accessibility and gamepass. I'm looking for games with accessibility options on PC Gamepass but I can't see an an accessibilty option filter to find them. Secondly, I have an accessible controller from 8bitdo. Is there anyway I can get it working using Gamepass.

Thank you for your help.

Stacey

:)

StaceyUK, Dec 2, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having issues with the accessibility options. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

To change accessibility settings on Xbox Console

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings > Accessibility. Or, if you’re using a keyboard, press the Windows logo key + U.

Accessibility controls for Xbox on Windows

Accessibility controls for Xbox on Windows | Xbox Support

Accessible gaming on Xbox and Windows

Accessible gaming on Xbox and Windows | Xbox Support

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

I bought game pass to play with my friends and i now need another subscription! This is terrible. And i want my money back! I am only 9 years old.

gamepass is just that, it gives access to the games in gamepass, for online play you need gold on console, if you get gamepass ultimate then you get gold, gamepass, ea access and cloud gaming in one sub.
  5. Jonny306 Win User

Game pass is not working

Okay,

You won't have Gamepass.

Gamepass is a subscription that provides access to a library of games that can be played without purchasing them. Similar to Netflix.

While "Gamepass Ultimate" provided access to that same library and also gives access to Xbox Gold and EA Play.

Ea Play is also like gamepass that offers their own game library that can be accessed while the Subscription is active.

With Gamepass Ultimate, you'll have Gold, Gamepass, and Ea Play all in one Subscription.

However, what you purchased (Xbox Live) is Xbox Gold. This is a subscription that provides access to online gaming.

It is not Gamepass so if you are looking for an active Gamepass after redeeming that 12-month Subscription, Gamepass will not show but Xbox Live or Xbox Gold should show.

Is that showing up at all?
  6. ngocphi Win User

GAME PASS SHARING

Gamepass is not gold.and you wouldnt have access ro any games from gamepass

Sharing xgu is only supports gold NOT gamepass itself

You would have to download with his account any gamepass games and then your profile has access
Thema:

1. Accessibility Qurstions re gamepass - Similar Threads - Accessibility Qurstions gamepass

2. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  4. Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC: I'm in Dev Mode on the Xbox One and I'm trying to do Remote Access but every time I punch in the address I get this message UNITIALIZED Credentials have not been set up. Enter a username and...
  5. Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied: I can’t use my microphone when I open Discord through Edge on my Xbox. This is the same issue that was reported slightly less than a year ago:...
  6. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  7. XboX as an Access Point?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboX as an Access Point?: Hi, I just found out that my Xbox is issuing an unsecured Hidden Network which is congesting my wireless network. The Xbox is not even connected to wifi but connected thru ethernet. The mac...
  8. Regaining access to an old Xbox account

in XboX Insiders
    Regaining access to an old Xbox account: So, I’ve got a current Xbox account but I had one many years ago before I switched to PlayStation, I’ve found the account so can confirm it still exists, but the email was a tied to zune, so I...
  9. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...: This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards...
  10. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...