Accessibility of Owned Games

Discus and support Accessibility of Owned Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will my downloaded (owned) game affected on my Xbox series S, If I move to Pakistan from US? Can I still play my games? I'm asking this question... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SalZ7, Nov 29, 2022.

1. SalZ7
    SalZ7 Guest

Will my downloaded (owned) game affected on my Xbox series S, If I move to Pakistan from US? Can I still play my games?
    I'm asking this question because Pakistan is not available on Xbox Supported Countries/Regions.

:)

SalZ7, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

SalZ7, This will not interfere with your already purchased games, friend. Games are linked to your profile, so it won't negatively affect your gameplay.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Battlefield 1 not showing up.

You own the game or using EA Access?
  4. iareBRENDEN Win User

Accessing Xbox games on multiple xboxes

Home console wont affect game access if he owns the game on his profile. If you want him to access games another gamertag owns than that GT will need to set the new console to home. This eill share all games with any other account on it.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I re-purchased live gold for my XBOX but can’t access my old games

If you don't own those games, you would need Game Pass to access them. Gold just gives you access to online multiplayer.
  6. PlayerZero0 Win User

Cannot access my own game library

The console is set as My Home Xbox but it still will not let me access my own game library when not connected to the internet.
Thema:

1. Accessibility of Owned Games - Similar Threads - Accessibility Owned Games

2. Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?: I got the PC game pass for 3 months and I cannot access any of the games that should come with game pass. Microsoft is telling me to buy the game pass despite me owning it, I even checked in the...
  3. Cannot access my own game library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my own game library: Why can I not play the games installed to my console if I am not logged into Xbox Live? I can sign into my account on the console but when I go to the game library, it is empty of any games that...
  4. If I own a Xbox game do I get access to it on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I own a Xbox game do I get access to it on PC: So I bought the flight simulator premium deluxe version last year via the xbox series x store (through the console). If I want to play the sim on a PC will I still have access to it or will I have...
  5. Why can I not access a single game I own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not access a single game I own?: Everytime I try and access a game that I want to play I get a pop up that says “Not ready yet. Destiny 2 needs to finish moving before you can launch it. (0x80270302)” and it says this for evey...
  6. Minecraft with Xbox Access - I already own the game, why do I need to buy access again to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft with Xbox Access - I already own the game, why do I need to buy access again to...: Over Xmas I purchased the three months of Xbox access for the price of one deal in order to buy Minecraft at a cheaper price for my son. I don't play online games as much as I used to, so I...
  7. EA Access "Do you own this game or app"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Access "Do you own this game or app": I bought EA Access because I wanted to try the 10 hour trial for Madden 20 but everytime I try to launch it I get the same message "do you own this game or app". Ive tried reinstalling the game...
  8. Sooo...does Game Pass PC not give you access to your own saves?

in XboX Insiders
    Sooo...does Game Pass PC not give you access to your own saves?: After trying to get my old Hellblade saves to work, googling a bit and looking around the AppData folders, there really doesn't seem to be any way to interact with save data. Am I wrong or is this...
  9. EA Access trial - "Do you own this game or app?"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Access trial - "Do you own this game or app?": So I've got an issue with EA Access. I'm trying to play the FIFA 19 trial (haven't played any hours yet) yet it says "Do you own this game or app" Ive reinstalled it multiple times, removed my...
  10. My purchsed game that I own On disk will not start unless I have gold or EA Access current ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My purchsed game that I own On disk will not start unless I have gold or EA Access current ...: I purchased Madden 15 on disk in Dec of 2015. I have had no issues with it til now. When I try to play it It tells me I have to sign in with the profile used to buy this game and make sure my...