Accessability 1: no invert axis freedom

Discus and support Accessability 1: no invert axis freedom in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why is it only the y-axis that gets freedom and only on the right stick? Is it the whole point of the Xbox OS for controllers so you don't have to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TripleTopper321, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Accessability 1: no invert axis freedom

Why is it only the y-axis that gets freedom and only on the right stick?

Is it the whole point of the Xbox OS for controllers so you don't have to rely on developers thinking of features for you to take advantage of them?

Most of my third person 3D games are played in the style of Super Mario 64. The right stick tells the cameraman where to go to either raise or lower altitude or to either go over your left shoulder or right shoulder.

It's impossible to do that even with the Xbox controller OS.

I remember older versions of Microsoft Xbox options let you both swap sticks and invert the X and the Y independently on both sticks. B why is this feature not an OS standard feature? I requested this for over 2 years on various places in Microsoft yet it never gets answered. It seems like Xbox wants to shut out ideas instead of gather them in.

:)

TripleTopper321, Jun 29, 2022
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I am really sorry about that.

For Xbox suggestions and feedback on things you'd like the platform to improve on, you can go to the link below, it's the best place for the voice of the community to be heard. I hope your wish and others are granted.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

*I hope this can help you.
  3. Altage Win User

Invert X axis on xbox one x

Usually, the x axis isnt inverted. The Y axis has an invert option for FPS games, or other games that you may invert the Y axis.
  4. Customer341705 Win User

Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - SCREENSHOT

Yes I found the option to invert the y-axis. But there is no option for the x-axis.
  5. cgJamie Win User

Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings

Well then yes, I already have it. The only option there is to invert the Y-axis. I'm not sure why this is the only option. I generally play all my games inverted and the invert X-axis option is NOT there for all games.

It would be nice if Microsoft can add this option to the accessories app.

Jamie
  6. Aptom Win User

How to invert the X Axis on the Right Analogue Stick on Xbox Series X?

I thoroughly looked through both options. Neither option had the ability to invert the X axis on the right analogue stick. Both gave me the option to invert the Y axis on the analogue stick but not with the X axis. Can you walk me through all of the steps again this time using screenshots? Thank you.
Thema:

1. Accessability 1: no invert axis freedom - Similar Threads - Accessability invert axis

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. Access to cloud save files from Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Access to cloud save files from Xbox?: I have been playing Ark Survival Ascended on Xbox series x. Following a recent update, the save file for the scorched earth map appears corrupted. It crashes on loading, every time. I have tried...
  4. accessing xbox live from pc to other device

in XBoX on Windows
    accessing xbox live from pc to other device: i recently broke my laptop and i’m unable so access the screenshots and screen recordings i took using the xbox live feature on my pc so i was wondering if i could access them on any other device...
  5. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  6. Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request: "Hello , Thank you for filling out the Unreal Engine Console Access Request form. Epic requires a confirmation of console development status in order for us to grant source code and resources for...
  7. Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players

in XboX Insiders
    Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players: Hello guys , If you are interested with MMORPG You can taste amazing free 2 play mmorpg's closed beta test , free access from Xbox insider hub . Here is video how you can do it...
  8. why am I not able to access the rewards giving page

in XBoX Accessibility
    why am I not able to access the rewards giving page: For a week now when I play the microsoft solitaire collection, i.e. the daily challenge or the todays events I no long get the rewards giving page it seems to have been removed?...
  9. How do i access my xbox captures on my pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i access my xbox captures on my pc: I made clips of skate3 on my Xbox one x, and i want to access those captures through my pc so i can have said clips on my pc. But when i go into the Xbox app it doesn't have anywhere that shows my...
  10. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe