Access to discontinued software

Discus and support Access to discontinued software in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I'm a master student at the University of Breda and I was wondering if I could receive access to software that was already discontinued? I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dave De Breuck, Nov 5, 2021.

  1. Access to discontinued software


    Hello,

    I'm a master student at the University of Breda and I was wondering if I could receive access to software that was already discontinued? I'm doing research around Visual Scripting and I know for a fact that "Project Spark" a software product developed by Team Dakota in 2014 had an excellent way of implementing a visual scripting language. I have no physical copy anymore of the game and I cannot find it anywhere online. I did have a beta key available but unfortunately that one is not valid anymore.

    Kind Regards

    :)
     
    Dave De Breuck, Nov 5, 2021
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Access to discontinued software

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    For this request it will be best to contact the developers as they are best suited to provide you with what you need.

    Hope this helps.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    original xbox games download content

    Xbox LIVE for the original Xbox was discontinued in 2010. There is no way to get down-loadable content for your Xbox original software now. Sorry.
  4. Coreldan Win User

    Cant chat to 360 friends!!!!!!!!!!!

    Messenger still lives through Skype and through other MS services (like through Outlook.com, Skydrive), but MSN Messenger indeed as it's own software was discontinued
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

    Error 0x80190190 won't let me join groups

    Are you sure you entered the correct errorcode here because 0x80190190 indicates that there's a problem with the Zune Software or Marketplace (which has been discontinued since November 15,2015)
  6. Dondlan Win User

    Add Original Xbox Games To The Xbox One Backward Compatibility Program

    For this generation, they've discontinued the BC program support. New entries will come both from xbox 360 and Original Xbox (with hardware BC and not software BC anymore) with the Xbox Series X gen.
Thema:

Access to discontinued software

Loading...
  1. Access to discontinued software - Similar Threads - Access discontinued software

  2. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  6. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  7. Xbox disc to digital global access when?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disc to digital global access when?: When will everyone be able to access it? I don’t seem to have that option on my Xbox one X. Is it exclusive to the series X? submitted by /u/CloudimusXD [link] [comments]
  8. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  9. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  10. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...