Access Denied to Ambassador program

Discus and support Access Denied to Ambassador program in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi Guys Hope your well!! I have had my access to the ambassador program blocked - not sure why? I have been a member for quite some time and have no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ACE OFFTAP, Sep 7, 2022.

1. ACE OFFTAP
    ACE OFFTAP Guest

Hi Guys

Hope your well!!

I have had my access to the ambassador program blocked - not sure why?

I have been a member for quite some time and have no idea what happened.

None of the possible reasons given on the site were breached on my end

Was hoping for a review if thats OK, please

Kind regards

AceOfftap78 (Pino)

:)

ACE OFFTAP, Sep 7, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ACE

It seems that other players are experiencing this issue, even myself was banned from the ambassadors program.

As you, I never break the rules.

In case you didn't know the way to appeal is sending an email to the ambassadors

As Smwutches said on this thread:

"You can email ambassador staff at xboxambs @ microsoft.com"
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Hi,

This has happened to a lot of people, including me. There's a thread about it in r/XboxAmbassador on Reddit where a bunch of people are saying the same thing.

Apparently this was posted in the Xbox Discord earlier: -

Hey @here We're aware of an ongoing issue with ambassadors being wrongfully banned. Please DO NOT open a Discord ticket for help with this. Send in your unban requests to xboxambs @ microsoft.com with your Xbox username and we'll take care of them as fast as we can. Thanks for your patience and we'll let you know when this issue has been resolved

I'd already sent an email before I read that, but yeah, if you're 100% sure you've not broken the rules and you haven't got any enforcement actions on your account, email them, as your ban may well be a mistake.
  4. RainingRoses Win User

Hi,

Just as an update, this issue is now resolved as confirmed in the Xbox Ambassadors Discord chat here

If you’re still unable to access the ambassador website, try to sign in via an InPrivate/Incognito tab.

Hope this helps.
  5. GlobalWebSurfer Win User

Denied Ambassador Program

Hey there Sinister Rage X!

The requirements are not posted on the Ambassador FAQ.

But here is what is posted:

Q: Why did I get rejected from the program?

We reserve the right to reject a user from the program without notice or reason, but the vast majority of rejections are because applicants have had some Xbox LIVE Enforcement action taken against them.

Please note: Official Microsoft agents on Twitter @XboxSupport and the Xbox.com Support Forums will be unable to provide further details regarding your case.

I would recommend possibly trying again at a later time.
  6. The Coolester Win User

Denied Ambassador Program

I tried to apply and it said I didn't meet the Gamerscore requirement of 1,500.I obviously do, however. I, too, have no enforcement flags. Oh well, so be it....."sigh"
Thema:

1. Access Denied to Ambassador program - Similar Threads - Access Denied Ambassador

2. Access to cloud save files from Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Access to cloud save files from Xbox?: I have been playing Ark Survival Ascended on Xbox series x. Following a recent update, the save file for the scorched earth map appears corrupted. It crashes on loading, every time. I have tried...
  3. accessing xbox live from pc to other device

in XBoX on Windows
    accessing xbox live from pc to other device: i recently broke my laptop and i’m unable so access the screenshots and screen recordings i took using the xbox live feature on my pc so i was wondering if i could access them on any other device...
  4. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  5. Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request: "Hello , Thank you for filling out the Unreal Engine Console Access Request form. Epic requires a confirmation of console development status in order for us to grant source code and resources for...
  6. Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied: I can’t use my microphone when I open Discord through Edge on my Xbox. This is the same issue that was reported slightly less than a year ago:...
  7. How can I fix Tom Clancy Wildlands error 10011 (access denied) on startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix Tom Clancy Wildlands error 10011 (access denied) on startup?: I’ve tried all kinds of things online to fix this issue. I was literally okay playing 10minutes before this happened. Now it won’t let me open the game at all it just keeps giving me this error on...
  8. PC: Windows 11: We coudn't sign you in to Xbox Live: Access is denied.

in XBoX Accessibility
    PC: Windows 11: We coudn't sign you in to Xbox Live: Access is denied.: [img] When trying to logging to my account on Xbox App I keep getting this error: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live Access is denied. I tried multiple troubleshoot solutions from old posts...
  9. Xbox Discord Microsoft Edge Microphone Access Denied

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Discord Microsoft Edge Microphone Access Denied: Essentially whether i enter a discord call through xbox or mircosoft edge on xbox the mic will stay muted. Clicking the unmute button will prompt "microphone access denied" which is determined to...
  10. Access Denied when I try and Migrate my Mojang Account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access Denied when I try and Migrate my Mojang Account to Microsoft: minecraft.net throwing error: ACCESS DENIED You do not have permission to access "https://www.minecraft.net/login" on this server. Reference #XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I just got an email from mojang...