access denied in xbox ambassador

Discus and support access denied in xbox ambassador in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I abused manners and behavior to a person on the xbox platform, and I was reported and punished for not being able to speak and publish for 24... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ALI ALIRAQI5959, May 3, 2021.

1. access denied in xbox ambassador

Hello. I abused manners and behavior to a person on the xbox platform, and I was reported and punished for not being able to speak and publish for 24 hours, but after that I wanted to enter the site of the xbox ambassador And I encountered a message saying that I cannot use the permissions What's the solution? I want to use xbox ambassador as before Please help me

:)

ALI ALIRAQI5959, May 3, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Access denied as Ambassador?

You'll need to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff.
  3. Smwutches Win User

No. That's per the terms of the program.
  4. ALI ALIRAQI5959 Win User

?Please, can I pay any price for or do anything to get back

pleeeeeeeease

I didn't mean to offend that guy.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Ambassador access Denied

To clarify, the one year requirement is only for joining the first time. Once you have received an enforcement action as an Ambassador, you are no longer eligible to rejoin.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox Ambassador access Denied

Just to confirm..found this on a thread from last year which was a response from the Ambassador support people to someone:

"When an Xbox Ambassador receives an enforcement, their Ambassador status is automatically removed. Their account then becomes ineligible to rejoin. In the future, we may allow former Ambassadors to return; however, there is no guarantee that this will happen."

It also shows a screenshot which confirms the one year enforcement action requirement

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/removed-from-the-xbox-ambassador-program
Thema:

1. access denied in xbox ambassador - Similar Threads - access denied ambassador

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  4. Access to cloud save files from Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Access to cloud save files from Xbox?: I have been playing Ark Survival Ascended on Xbox series x. Following a recent update, the save file for the scorched earth map appears corrupted. It crashes on loading, every time. I have tried...
  5. accessing xbox live from pc to other device

in XBoX on Windows
    accessing xbox live from pc to other device: i recently broke my laptop and i’m unable so access the screenshots and screen recordings i took using the xbox live feature on my pc so i was wondering if i could access them on any other device...
  6. Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied: I can’t use my microphone when I open Discord through Edge on my Xbox. This is the same issue that was reported slightly less than a year ago:...
  7. How can I fix Tom Clancy Wildlands error 10011 (access denied) on startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix Tom Clancy Wildlands error 10011 (access denied) on startup?: I’ve tried all kinds of things online to fix this issue. I was literally okay playing 10minutes before this happened. Now it won’t let me open the game at all it just keeps giving me this error on...
  8. PC: Windows 11: We coudn't sign you in to Xbox Live: Access is denied.

in XBoX Accessibility
    PC: Windows 11: We coudn't sign you in to Xbox Live: Access is denied.: [img] When trying to logging to my account on Xbox App I keep getting this error: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live Access is denied. I tried multiple troubleshoot solutions from old posts...
  9. Xbox Discord Microsoft Edge Microphone Access Denied

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Discord Microsoft Edge Microphone Access Denied: Essentially whether i enter a discord call through xbox or mircosoft edge on xbox the mic will stay muted. Clicking the unmute button will prompt "microphone access denied" which is determined to...
  10. Access Denied when I try and Migrate my Mojang Account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access Denied when I try and Migrate my Mojang Account to Microsoft: minecraft.net throwing error: ACCESS DENIED You do not have permission to access "https://www.minecraft.net/login" on this server. Reference #XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I just got an email from mojang...