Access denied as Ambassador?

Discus and support Access denied as Ambassador? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im a bit confused here. Have been on xbox live since its conception. I've been chat banned maybe 2 times in my 15 years for very very minor things... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SmokeyxTHAxBear, May 2, 2022.

1. Access denied as Ambassador?

Im a bit confused here. Have been on xbox live since its conception. I've been chat banned maybe 2 times in my 15 years for very very minor things (said [mod removed] one time in a message). I became an ambassador after all that. I try to help other players, and message GG often and stay in high spirits. Im currently still an ambassador, but when I go to the ambassador page it says "Access denied. You violated..." but I'm sure I haven't. I appear to be only able to keep my badge, but have no purpose for all my sweepstakes entries I saved for years. I do remember getting one comment removed, but once again, it was very minor. I think someone was attacking other players in the comments a year or so ago, so I reposted what the bully said in CaPiTaL and LoWeR case letters (no bad curse words) to show him he was being obnoxious. And it got removed. Wasn't bad enough to justify any type of ban considering ive sent hundreds to thousands of GG's. Regardless, I want to stay an ambassador, but I'm partly an ambassador and partly not. I'm confused. Lol

:)

SmokeyxTHAxBear, May 2, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff.
  3. Smwutches Win User

access denied in xbox ambassador

No. That's per the terms of the program.
  4. ALI ALIRAQI5959 Win User

access denied in xbox ambassador

?Please, can I pay any price for or do anything to get back

pleeeeeeeease

I didn't mean to offend that guy.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Ambassador access Denied

To clarify, the one year requirement is only for joining the first time. Once you have received an enforcement action as an Ambassador, you are no longer eligible to rejoin.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox Ambassador access Denied

Just to confirm..found this on a thread from last year which was a response from the Ambassador support people to someone:

"When an Xbox Ambassador receives an enforcement, their Ambassador status is automatically removed. Their account then becomes ineligible to rejoin. In the future, we may allow former Ambassadors to return; however, there is no guarantee that this will happen."

It also shows a screenshot which confirms the one year enforcement action requirement

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/removed-from-the-xbox-ambassador-program
Thema:

1. Access denied as Ambassador? - Similar Threads - Access denied Ambassador

2. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  4. Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC: I'm in Dev Mode on the Xbox One and I'm trying to do Remote Access but every time I punch in the address I get this message UNITIALIZED Credentials have not been set up. Enter a username and...
  5. Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied: I can’t use my microphone when I open Discord through Edge on my Xbox. This is the same issue that was reported slightly less than a year ago:...
  6. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  7. How can I fix Tom Clancy Wildlands error 10011 (access denied) on startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix Tom Clancy Wildlands error 10011 (access denied) on startup?: I’ve tried all kinds of things online to fix this issue. I was literally okay playing 10minutes before this happened. Now it won’t let me open the game at all it just keeps giving me this error on...
  8. PC: Windows 11: We coudn't sign you in to Xbox Live: Access is denied.

in XBoX Accessibility
    PC: Windows 11: We coudn't sign you in to Xbox Live: Access is denied.: [img] When trying to logging to my account on Xbox App I keep getting this error: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live Access is denied. I tried multiple troubleshoot solutions from old posts...
  9. Xbox Discord Microsoft Edge Microphone Access Denied

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Discord Microsoft Edge Microphone Access Denied: Essentially whether i enter a discord call through xbox or mircosoft edge on xbox the mic will stay muted. Clicking the unmute button will prompt "microphone access denied" which is determined to...
  10. Access Denied when I try and Migrate my Mojang Account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access Denied when I try and Migrate my Mojang Account to Microsoft: minecraft.net throwing error: ACCESS DENIED You do not have permission to access "https://www.minecraft.net/login" on this server. Reference #XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I just got an email from mojang...