Access denial

Discus and support Access denial in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am getting this message on my xbox one s today. Im over 70 years of age. Whatgives? I cant sign i to netflix, youtube or any games downloaded from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RichardRudeforth, Oct 25, 2020.

  1. Access denial


    I am getting this message on my xbox one s today.

    Im over 70 years of age. Whatgives? I cant sign i to netflix, youtube or any games downloaded from xbox gold.

    Someone who's signed in isn't allowed to view it. To change permissions , check with an adult in their family

    if a parent or other organiser in their Microsoft family is nearby, ask them now

    or we can send a message to request approval.

    :)
     
    RichardRudeforth, Oct 25, 2020
    #1
  2. ps360 Win User

    Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)

  3. Smwutches Win User

    Why do you keep dening my refund I did not mean to buy it I'm gonna give you guys a bad rating for this $5 is $5 dollars give me it back

    They should have sent an email about the denial that may say why it was denied. However, refunds are not guaranteed anyway. We don't have access to accounts so no one hear would have information about your refund.
  4. taidara Win User

    Keep being kicked offline due to a Xbox Live user

  5. XBF Brad A Win User

    Refund Denial

    Hi Beau,

    Thanks for the replies. Sorry with the issue about getting a refund. Unfortunately, as you stated the customer support and refunds are separate. With all the issues of trying to get refund, first make sure the one who purchased tries the refund. If they
    continue I recommend requesting a call from support and talking with a supervisor. As under the terms you should qualify as it hasn't been played for 2 hours and within 14 days.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

    Refund Denial

    Are you trying to refund it to your partner's account? If you didn't purchase it, it maybe that it won't refund to you.
Thema:

Access denial

Loading...
  1. Access denial - Similar Threads - Access denial

  2. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  3. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  4. Xbox disc to digital global access when?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disc to digital global access when?: When will everyone be able to access it? I don’t seem to have that option on my Xbox one X. Is it exclusive to the series X? submitted by /u/CloudimusXD [link] [comments]
  5. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  6. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. how to gain xp on xbox insiders for beta access

    in XboX Insiders
    how to gain xp on xbox insiders for beta access: so i'm lvl 4 rn from awhile ago and need 10xp for lvl5 (access to beta and disc to digital), how can i gain that lil bit if i have no activities left to do? submitted by /u/the_Su-27 [link]...
  9. Do everyone at xbox insider get access to disc to digital on 31 august?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do everyone at xbox insider get access to disc to digital on 31 august?: I want to buy onimusha and blood of the dawnwalker on xbox. But only if I can use disc to digital to also play it on pc immidiately. Hence the question, if I joined the program today, will I be...
  10. Access denial

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access denial: Been playing this game for years .. suddenly I can't gain access to the game ???? bcf887a2-2815-4a54-9e68-8ecebdd64937