accès impossible à microsoft jigsaw -[Translation - Unable to access Microsoft jigsaw]

Discus and support accès impossible à microsoft jigsaw -[Translation - Unable to access Microsoft jigsaw] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; J'ai désinstallé puis réinstallé WINDOWS10 sur mon ordinateur. J'ai retrouvé mes accès aux jeux Microsoft sauf Jigsaw (message: impossible de vous... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by chrbassot, Apr 25, 2019.

1. chrbassot
    chrbassot Guest

accès impossible à microsoft jigsaw -[Translation - Unable to access Microsoft jigsaw]

J'ai désinstallé puis réinstallé WINDOWS10 sur mon ordinateur. J'ai retrouvé mes accès aux jeux Microsoft sauf Jigsaw (message: impossible de vous connecter). J'ai désinstallé plusieurs fois sans succès…

-[Translation - I uninstalled and reinstalled Windows 10 on my computer. I found my access to the Microsoft games except to Jigsaw (message: unable to connect). I uninstalled several times without success...]

:)

chrbassot, Apr 25, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello chrbassot,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that it can be frustrating when you are unable to access one of your games. Microsoft Jigsaw is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the Microsoft Casual Games Community will be able to assist with
    this issue. The link we provided contains a section entitled, "I'm having a problem playing my game. How do I fix it?" which provides solutions to this particular
    error. We hope this helps!
  3. XBF - Dom Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Cacti error code 017-000

Thank you!

I'm unable to find "Microsoft Jigsaw Cacti" or the "017-000" error code that you're referring too but I will continue to investigate. Is this the game that you're referring too? It is possible that there is a new version of the game:

Get Microsoft Jigsaw - Microsoft Store
  4. Margaret #MrMilo Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

This week, in Microsoft Jigsaw, I've lost access to all my previously purchased Jigsaw Classic Games. How do I restore them? I am a Premium Member.
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

m/s jigsaw and other games

6. WPAK Win User

マイクロソフトジグソウプレイをクリックすると、モノトーンの景色の画像がでて、プレイできない [When I click on the Micro jigsaw play, the image of the monotone scenery is not possible to play.]

Web translation:

When you click Microsoft Jigsaw Play, you can not play because it has a monotonous landscape image

I was enjoying the Microsoft jigsaw game. When the above image is displayed, "Please upgrade M. Jigsaw Premium to stop advertising"

Response:

Hi there,

please try uninstalling the app, restarting the PC and then install the app again to see if that makes any difference.

Let us know the results
Thema:

1. accès impossible à microsoft jigsaw -[Translation - Unable to access Microsoft jigsaw] - Similar Threads - accès impossible microsoft

2. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

in XBoX on Windows
    the refunding is too hard and actually impossible: i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the...
  3. It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me

in XBoX on Windows
    It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me: Someone hacked my account in November, and charged my card $150. I cannot investigate the charges because the card is now inactive, so when I input my CCV, it gives me an error message. When I try...
  4. Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?: My kids were too young to have their own accounts on the Xbox, now they are teenagers and have spent alot of money and earned a bunch of achievements, but Microsoft says I can't transfer the...
  5. Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player: Hello! Similar to the problem other users have described here...
  6. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support: I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my...
  7. Microsoft are impossible to contact

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft are impossible to contact: I am trying to contact MS re an Xbox one issue with F1 not loading. I have tried lots of suggestions but it will not load. I cannot speak to anyone and the call back service (UK) does not seem to...
  8. Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???: I am trying to get a refund on a game and its impossible to speak to anyone. The refund was denied and I don't understand why! cb1b9a81-885e-48d6-bfbf-85741795aa79
  9. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...
  10. "Impossible to connect to Xbox Live (error 0x8004005)" in MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Impossible to connect to Xbox Live (error 0x8004005)" in MSFS 2020: Last week , Thursday afternoon , i used FS2020 to make setting of the hardware modules of my future cockpit with Spad.next , no issues at all Friday morning , i wanted to continue the job, but...