ACA NEO GEO Baseball Stars and 2020 Super Baseball will not allow second player

Discus and support ACA NEO GEO Baseball Stars and 2020 Super Baseball will not allow second player in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased the ACA NEO GEO games Baseball Stars and SuperSidekicks and 2020 Super Baseball. I have entered extra coins in to each of the games. They... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dbzap19, Feb 11, 2021.

1. dbzap19
    dbzap19 Guest

I purchased the ACA NEO GEO games Baseball Stars and SuperSidekicks and 2020 Super Baseball. I have entered extra coins in to each of the games. They flash that a 2 player game is available. I choose it, but the game will not recognize the second player's controller. There are numerous posts online about this and I have not found a solution. I have tried switching profiles, but still no success in fixing the issue. Love these games when in the arcade. Any fix for this? I also noticed the games are no longer available for purchase in the store. that is probably a bad sign for me.

:)

dbzap19, Feb 11, 2021
  2. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Americas 2nd most popular sport, baseball, is not represented on the Xbox One. Yet WWE is. Disappointing to say the least.

I still play Baseball on the Neo Geo ;)
  3. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 38, 27 июня - 4 июля 2017

елиз : ACA NEOGEO SUPER BASEBALL 2020

[​IMG]

Как обычно по четвергам - ретро-игрушка от HAMSTER. На этот раз довольно небанально : порт игры 1991 года, но про развлечения в ТОГДА далёком будущем, 2020 году )). Бейсбол, и не просто бейсбол, а на минном поле. В процессе игры на игровой площадке появляются
    мины, и нужно покупать защиту для игроков ( видимо, за заработанные очки ).

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  4. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

The problem with unlocking achievements on Xbox One, when will we have the solution?

i like to unlock achievements, but i am not a hunter, i have no problems unlocking, except some aca neo geo.
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Any Suggestions For Xbox Games?

In the gamepass there are several 1000G games. If you have the service, it will help you a lot, to give a boost in the gs games from ratalaika and aca neo geo are good.
  6. Dadtendo Win User

RBI baseball is awful on Xbox one

I've been looking for a realistic baseball game for the Xbox One. MLB the Show looks good... Too bad it is a Playstation exclusive.

Super Mega Baseball and Super Mega Baseball 2 are really fun to play.
Thema:

1. ACA NEO GEO Baseball Stars and 2020 Super Baseball will not allow second player - Similar Threads - ACA NEO GEO

2. XBox One S cannot connect to Samsung TV Neo QLED (QN95B) - no signal!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S cannot connect to Samsung TV Neo QLED (QN95B) - no signal!: Hi all, I had this problem also with my rather old Samsung TV (it was from 2009 or so), but I now have a new one (Samsung QN95B Neo QLED) and also here I'm not able to connect my XBox One S with...
  3. Throttle problem MS2020 Airbus 320 Neo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Throttle problem MS2020 Airbus 320 Neo: Regardless of my throttle position or auto-throttle setting my airspeed will not go any higher than 160kts. As time goes by it gets as low as 120kts. Even pressing F3 on the keyboard has no...
  4. HI, I buy a game "ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 troubleshooting two players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HI, I buy a game "ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 troubleshooting two players: HI, I bought a game "ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98" in game description say can two players play toghter, but other controller is no function in the game(my all controllers no problem in...
  5. ACA Neo Geo games

in XBoX on Consoles
    ACA Neo Geo games: Does anyone else have trouble navigating the menus for the ACA Neo Geo games? I find it very difficult to select the option I want. The controller jumps all over the place. I have tried using the...
  6. 2 Players ACA Metal Slug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Players ACA Metal Slug: How to used two players in ACA Metal Slug - Xbox One? b8eba7d3-f96f-4d58-9b9d-c44c22619d22
  7. Aca Neo Geo 3 Count Bout doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aca Neo Geo 3 Count Bout doesn't work: Hi, A friend give me a present with the store, Aca Neo Geo 3 Count Bout. I can download the game but I can't play it. I ve got an error code , sometimes 0x800705b4 and other times 0x80070200 I...
  8. ACA NEOGEO METAL SLUG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ACA NEOGEO METAL SLUG: Hi, Do not start the second player, what is the problem? 9eb8dcc4-2774-436f-855f-4d1b7f89ee87
  9. ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 can't 2 players in local

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 can't 2 players in local: HI, I buy a game "ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98" in game description say can two players play toghter, but other controller is no function in the game(my all controllers no problem in other...
  10. Where are the ACA NEOGEO titles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the ACA NEOGEO titles?: There are 40 odd ACA NEOGEO titles available on the US marketplace. Why can't we get them in the Australian region on Xbox One? Dare I say 34 of these games are available in our region on a...