AC Syndicate : problem with the DLC "Darwin and Dickens Conspiracy"

Discus and support AC Syndicate : problem with the DLC "Darwin and Dickens Conspiracy" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Assassin's Creed Syndicate with an additional content : "Darwin and Dickens Conspiracy". Inside the box, there is a paper with the code (25... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HUGO PECCATOR, Apr 22, 2017.

  1. AC Syndicate : problem with the DLC "Darwin and Dickens Conspiracy"


    I bought Assassin's Creed Syndicate with an additional content : "Darwin and Dickens Conspiracy". Inside the box, there is a paper with the code (25 numbers). I have validated this code and the additional content now appears as "installed" (9,5Mo) in the
    menu "Manage the game". BUT : the update/download never started. Why ? I don't have a XboxLive account, I only have a Microsoft account : is it a problem ?

    I paid the game also to get this DLC, why this additional content doesn't work ?

    :)
     
    HUGO PECCATOR, Apr 22, 2017
    #1
  2. Darwin and Dickens Conspiracy DLC

    go in to my games and more find syndicate. Highlight it and hit the menu button. Go to manage game . Go to ready to install. Hit install all . Done
     
    Itilianm0nst0r, Apr 22, 2017
    #2
  3. Darwin and Dickens Conspiracy DLC

    I have a question. I bought Assassins Creed Syndicate last week. I bought the Jack the Ripper DLC from the Xbox store and installed it before I installed the game. I opened up the game case and found the code for Darwin and Dickens Conspiracy. I redeemed
    the code online and not on the Xbox One. The redeeming of the code was successful online. I went to see if it was my Xbox One to be installed but it wasn't there. I called Xbox support yesterday and the person I was talking to told me that the code was
    redeemed and he was telling me what to do through my Xbox One. I went to the Xbox store on my Xbox One and went to where the add ons are. I clicked on the Darwin and Dickens Conspiracy add on but it didnt say to install it said bundle only, rate and pin
    to home. I had installed the game before I talked to Xbox support and when I was talking to him the game was updating. Also in Manage game the Darwin and Dickens Conspiracy wasnt there to install. My question is. After the code was redeemed did it install
    into the game after that? Is there any way of finding out if it installed into the game? The support guy sent me an email after our conversation on the phone. He said to email him if its still not showing on the Xbox one. I want to know if it installed
    into the game before I contact the support guy again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
     
    olliepandabear, Apr 22, 2017
    #3
  4. AC Syndicate : problem with the DLC "Darwin and Dickens Conspiracy"

    For the content to work you need to have an Xbox connected to Xbox Live so that it can be downloaded. Without that it will not work. When you say you don't have an Xbox Live account do you just mean you don't have a gold membership? Or that you aren't at
    all connected to Xbox Live?
     
    GodsAssassin007, Aug 11, 2017
    #4
  5. GodsAssassin007 Win User

    AC Syndicate : problem with the DLC "Darwin and Dickens Conspiracy"

    For the content to work you need to have an Xbox connected to Xbox Live so that it can be downloaded. Without that it will not work. When you say you don't have an Xbox Live account do you just mean you don't have a gold membership? Or that you aren't at
    all connected to Xbox Live?
  6. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

    Darwin and Dickens Conspiracy DLC

    go in to my games and more find syndicate. Highlight it and hit the menu button. Go to manage game . Go to ready to install. Hit install all . Done
  7. meghanaugust Win User

    Darwin and Dickens Conspiracy DLC

    It depends when you bought it. If i recall it was a pre order thing. I am unsure what to do. Check and perhaps contact the guy again. Wish i could help more.
  8. Jurgen1488 Win User

    Finally beat it.

    Hi.

    My opinion is that AC Origins and AC Odyssey are already games instead of Prince of Persia. And I also think that Ubisoft has had a problem for several years to make a quality and nice game. But it's not just Ubisoft's problem.

    I AC Origins and AC Odyssey tried to play for hours. At AC Odyssey, I enjoyed boating and fighting a lot, but nothing more. The Assassins Creed series is no idea at all and it should have ended up in the best, that is, Unity or Syndicate, and that was
    the maximum. Because Syndicate was still fun, but it was on the edge.
  9. Gabriel Brz23 Win User

    Do you collect merchandise?

    Funko from Jacob(AC Syndicate), figure of PUBG
Thema:

AC Syndicate : problem with the DLC "Darwin and Dickens Conspiracy"

Loading...
  1. AC Syndicate : problem with the DLC "Darwin and Dickens Conspiracy" - Similar Threads - Syndicate problem DLC

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Why am i getting this error message when trying to launch assasins creed syndicate

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i getting this error message when trying to launch assasins creed syndicate: im getting a missing dll file error after I have already payed the game once and try to launch it again ***Move from Windows / Windows 10 / Devices and drivers***...
  9. Is the new Assassin's creed syndicate giveaway available in xbox

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the new Assassin's creed syndicate giveaway available in xbox: I saw the ubisoft giveaway of ac syndicate. Can we also get it in xbox 7d6df58b-66a0-4126-aa11-a9d31a13723d
  10. How to unlock achievement for Assassin Creed Syndicate?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlock achievement for Assassin Creed Syndicate?: How to unlock achievement for Assassin Creed Syndicate? Im trying to unlock Bartitsu. And tried everything. I contact support and its no help. It be cool someone from the achievement team to...