AC Syndicate Achievements not unlocking

Discus and support AC Syndicate Achievements not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Certain achievements on the above are not popping, and their progression is not increasing. I have reset the console a number of times and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JH Dopulus II, Jul 25, 2017.

  1. AC Syndicate Achievements not unlocking


    Hello,

    Certain achievements on the above are not popping, and their progression is not increasing.

    I have reset the console a number of times and taken out the power source.

    I have removed my account from the xbox and reset its connection to the internet.

    I've been scouring threads for days and am looking for a genuine solution.

    Thanks,

    Jonathan

    :)
     
    JH Dopulus II, Jul 25, 2017
    #1
  2. Ordinary Criminal Achievement for AC: Syndicate not unlocking

    A method that worked for me although very inconvenient Was to go offline entirely, delete my save then redo the achievment there. When going back online the achievment popped and my save file was restored since i never deleted it from the cloud. Painful,
    but worked in the long run.
     
    EX Fallen Angel, Jul 25, 2017
    #2
  3. Ordinary Criminal Achievement for AC: Syndicate not unlocking

    On the 24th October 2015 I met all the requirements for unlocking the Ordinary Criminal Achievement for Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Since then I have more than tripled the requirements and my achievement progress is still at 95%. I have tried everything
    short of deleting my save file, which I do not want to do since I have achieved 100% in the main game and the DLC. I have spoken with Ubisoft Support who did not give me any advice and told me to speak with Microsoft support which I ave done. Their advice
    was to post on this forum in hope someone will be able to help me. I was given this information to provide:

    Service Request Number: [Mod Removed]

    Thank you in advance for any help as to how to unlock this achievement.
     
    DeadbyMidnite92, Jul 25, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

    AC Syndicate Achievements not unlocking

    Hey there JH Dopulus II.

    For achievement troubles like this, please check out this
    Xbox One Achievement Troubleshooter
    and run through all the provided steps.

    If the troubleshooter doesn't help with the achievements, please make sure you fill out the survey provided near the end of the troubleshooter, that way we can get the right team looped in with your troubles. Let us know how it goes and if you have any additional
    questions, always happy to help out.
     
    Mister Maka, Jul 26, 2017
    #4
  5. Mister Maka Win User

    AC Syndicate Achievements not unlocking

    Hey there JH Dopulus II.

    For achievement troubles like this, please check out this
    Xbox One Achievement Troubleshooter
    and run through all the provided steps.

    If the troubleshooter doesn't help with the achievements, please make sure you fill out the survey provided near the end of the troubleshooter, that way we can get the right team looped in with your troubles. Let us know how it goes and if you have any additional
    questions, always happy to help out.
  6. Paul Crowley Win User

    Assassin's Creed Unity Dead Kings - Fraternité! Achievement Still Locked

    Just googled this and found this thread. I unlocked the 100% sync on November 20th. I know for some people achievements have unlocked a week or two after it should have and I've had other games to play anyway. Now, though, well, I'd be buying Syndicate tomorrow
    if I was to unlock this tonight/tomorrow. I'm not exactly enthused to buy the next AC when this one has a glitched achievement.
  7. EX Fallen Angel Win User

    Ordinary Criminal Achievement for AC: Syndicate not unlocking

    A method that worked for me although very inconvenient Was to go offline entirely, delete my save then redo the achievment there. When going back online the achievment popped and my save file was restored since i never deleted it from the cloud. Painful,
    but worked in the long run.
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

    Locked Xbox Achievements in Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered (But Unlocked in Ubisoft's Uplay)

    Thanks for the reply, but I also was hoping it might sync after 72 hours. However I beat the game on Dec 28 and over a week later I still have those achievements stuck unlocked.
    It can take longer than 72 hours. In AC Syndicate one took like 2 weeks to unlock. I just turned it on one day and it popped. That happens from time to time especially with UBISOFT games. They always unlock eventually though.
  9. Gabriel Brz23 Win User

    Do you collect merchandise?

    Funko from Jacob(AC Syndicate), figure of PUBG
Thema:

AC Syndicate Achievements not unlocking

Loading...
  1. AC Syndicate Achievements not unlocking - Similar Threads - Syndicate Achievements unlocking

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  4. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  5. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  6. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...
  7. Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.: A badge that shows the number of games we completed 100% (achievements) would be great! submitted by /u/SkorPi4L [link] [comments]
  8. Why am i getting this error message when trying to launch assasins creed syndicate

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i getting this error message when trying to launch assasins creed syndicate: im getting a missing dll file error after I have already payed the game once and try to launch it again ***Move from Windows / Windows 10 / Devices and drivers***...
  9. Is the new Assassin's creed syndicate giveaway available in xbox

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the new Assassin's creed syndicate giveaway available in xbox: I saw the ubisoft giveaway of ac syndicate. Can we also get it in xbox 7d6df58b-66a0-4126-aa11-a9d31a13723d
  10. How to unlock achievement for Assassin Creed Syndicate?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlock achievement for Assassin Creed Syndicate?: How to unlock achievement for Assassin Creed Syndicate? Im trying to unlock Bartitsu. And tried everything. I contact support and its no help. It be cool someone from the achievement team to...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. https://xbox-forums.com/threads/ac-syndicate-achievements-not-unlocking.198230/