AC Odyssey DLC one achievment not unlocking (Xbox)

Discus and support AC Odyssey DLC one achievment not unlocking (Xbox) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have an achievment (secret) called 'In the face of the gods' and it wont unlock even though it's a story progression achievment and cannot be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IPlayGamesUK, May 25, 2020.

1. IPlayGamesUK
    IPlayGamesUK Guest

Hi I have an achievment (secret) called 'In the face of the gods' and it wont unlock even though it's a story progression achievment and cannot be missed.

I have repeated the mission with multiple saves and I even made a new character just to complete that mission and still it wont unlock.

I have been connected to internet and xbox live the whole time and had no issues with any other achievements.

I have also unlocked every other DLC achievment so it's not like it required me to do something special.

I contacted ubisoft but they say it's an xbox related problem and offered little help.

It's the last achievment I need to 100% AC Odyssy so it's really bugging me!!! Any help would be appreciated.

:)

IPlayGamesUK, May 25, 2020
  2. Y4MILXlX Win User

Algunos logros aveces tardan en salir, puede ser que en algunos dias aparezca la notificación de que se desbloqueo
  3. IPlayGamesUK Win User

Algunos logros aveces tardan en salir, puede ser que en algunos dias aparezca la notificación de que se desbloqueo
    Hi, I thought this aswell but it's been about 2 weeks now since finished the mission and 1 week since made a new character and completed the mission again.
  4. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Summer Must Haves

The DLC I must waiting is the AC Odyssey DLC, I'm almost doing 100% in the game achievements. The game I am waiting is Gears 5 to play with some friends.
  5. HackingSpartan8 Win User

What's Everyone Playing This Weekend (03/01 - 05/01)

Trying to finish all DLCs in aC Odyssey. Love that game
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

Finally beat it.

I love AC Odyssey. I still need to finish the DLC!
Thema:

1. AC Odyssey DLC one achievment not unlocking (Xbox) - Similar Threads - Odyssey DLC achievment

2. Assassin's creed odyssey won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed odyssey won't start: Assassin's creed odissey is taking too long to start ff65a9f7-a5cc-4ded-9175-da9dc6b49789
  3. i have an odyssey G7 monitor and was playing fine but i went away for a bit to turn my xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an odyssey G7 monitor and was playing fine but i went away for a bit to turn my xbox...: i have an odyssey G7 monitor and was playing fine but i went away for a bit and i come back and my resolution is terrible and i don’t know how to fix it 9833baaa-7542-4981-8fc0-5d01f22d3cfe
  4. AC Odyssey dlc error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC Odyssey dlc error: Currently without internet so I had to download the dlc somewhere else. It was working fine while offline yesterday but today when I try to start I get an alert saying I'm missing downloaded dlc...
  5. Dlc lost odyssey 2 objetos de bonificacion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc lost odyssey 2 objetos de bonificacion: Japanese store has lost odyssey xbox 360 dlc free 2 objects bonificacion. I have spain store and I cant buy it. Its posible to get it or you have to live in Japan. The console xbox is region free...
  6. AC Odyssey DLC: Legacy of the First Blade Achievment BUG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC Odyssey DLC: Legacy of the First Blade Achievment BUG: Hello! I completed Assassins Creed Odyssey for 160 hours, i finished all main and sub quests, but i have 1 locked achievment. By comparison with other players, I found that this is a “Bittersweet...
  7. Ac Odyssey missing dlc error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ac Odyssey missing dlc error: Having issue with missing dlc content when I play offline. I do not have internet currently, and will take my console to work for updates. Did so to purchase both dlc's. I played through the first...
  8. Installation stopped on one episode of Assassin's Creed Odyssey DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stopped on one episode of Assassin's Creed Odyssey DLC: So this weekend AC Odyssey DLC - The Fate of Atlantis Episode 1 was free and the Season Pass was half price. After completing Episode 1 of the DLC, I decided to buy the season pass to get the...
  9. [Xbox One] Free Assassins Creed Odyssey DLC Fields of Elysium Aug 26th - Sept 1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    [Xbox One] Free Assassins Creed Odyssey DLC Fields of Elysium Aug 26th - Sept 1: Thanks for sharing. I should now go and purchase the game. d04c8bf4-9a77-4956-8789-5a7c8bf49a78
  10. Question about AC Odyssey DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about AC Odyssey DLC: So I've just started playing and I plan on getting of the achievements. I've noticed there are a lot of achievements tied to the free title updates. As I play through the game, will I randomly...